Trend Spotter

would it be possible for one of the paltalk viewers to provide an overview of the events of today.
( my work-pc has high-level security, and unauthorised downloads are verboten )

I am curious to know how much of the 100-pip trend on GBPUSD, from about 13:00 onwards, was captured by Trend Spotter.
thanks.

Ok here's the results for the points called in the paltalk room today (piptalks)

Pairs
GBP/USD
Eur/USD
USD/CHF

Total Pips 194 called

Will start again in the morning at (around) 7am

Thanks again for all the supprot from fellow traders

Sid392

trendie said:
would it be possible for one of the paltalk viewers to provide an overview of the events of today.
( my work-pc has high-level security, and unauthorised downloads are verboten )

I am curious to know how much of the 100-pip trend on GBPUSD, from about 13:00 onwards, was captured by Trend Spotter.
thanks.

Trendie,

To answer your question yes it was and it was called by me.

Hi Sid

were these trades all picked up by the software signals ? .......& not just by your own analysis? in other words were the same trades, for the most , all duplicated by the clear signals for the user's

Jay

Trendie,

I have been listening in to the room with Sid today.
Sid has been very busy spreading himself across the members room and this one he has set up for interested parties.
He has called some good trades from the system today.
This is not a criticism; but because his focus is on the members site (naturally), the calls were not always cristal clear to me.
what cannot be doubted is Sid's enthusiasm, apparent honesty and most important, he seems to have a very reliable signal generator.
I understand he is going to try and keep this site open for a few weeks, so log on and get a feel for yourself.

Not for me though. - I have subscribed, so I'll be moving over to the members area!

Sid (or anyone who has accessed Sid's free/demo chat room mentioned above).

I have tried to access the Pal Talk room, but cannot find it (tried both piptalks and Pip Talk). I have used the chat room search - am I doing something wrong (I can find the Phoenixforex subscriber room when I do a search)?

Ozzie said:
Sid (or anyone who has accessed Sid's free/demo chat room mentioned above).

I have tried to access the Pal Talk room, but cannot find it (tried both piptalks and Pip Talk). I have used the chat room search - am I doing something wrong (I can find the Phoenixforex subscriber room when I do a search)?
try pip talks

I was in the room yesterday for a while but its disappeared now. Anybody about from Trend Spotter?

the room will be made available shortly.....we just don't have enough man power :)
Paltalk- Category Business and Finance, room's name "Pip Talks"

regards.

Last edited:
Screen Shot as at 11.30

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Sid

Time 14.08 cable

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

See where the indicator was and how we stayed out until the next indicator

Sid

Sid, With regards to the screenshots are the signals displayed at the end of the price bar because if so do you suffer from ' lag' as it appears on the charts that it would have been a very late entry on some of the signals.

Also do you take all the signals or use some type of filter to decide which ones to trade?

Many thanks. Schoe.

schoe said:
Sid, With regards to the screenshots are the signals displayed at the end of the price bar because if so do you suffer from ' lag' as it appears on the charts that it would have been a very late entry on some of the signals.

Also do you take all the signals or use some type of filter to decide which ones to trade?

Many thanks. Schoe.

Hello Sid

Thanks for posting screenshots of your system.
I was going to ask the same question as Schoe, he beat me to it.

Happy Trading
Faris

Cable 16.00hrs

Hi Guys new chart with the indicators showing keeping you in the trade and giving you a clear exit.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Sid

Schoe already knows the answer. The signals come as the bar is developing. Not at the end.
pop into the room. It really has been a delight today.

And I am the hardest critic of any systems going.

options said:
Schoe already knows the answer. The signals come as the bar is developing. Not at the end.
pop into the room. It really has been a delight today.

And I am the hardest critic of any systems going.

Yes excellent trade this afternoon for 87 pips on the cable trade. The system called the entry at

1..8264 and the exit at 18177 for 87pips. Called live by Sid in the room.