Trainee Forex Trader Question

May I know Patrick Teng's office is going to be located at #10 at SGX Centre 1 or 2?

SGX Centre 1. I went there yesterday. It's really nice. From a humble trading floor (in Shenton House) with only tables and chairs, and traders have to use their own laptops for learning and trading, to one decently furnished with computers, and now a posh dealing room (in SGX Centre 1) with proper furniture and systems. I think they are in for real.

Hi all, seems that many of you are quite interested to know about SixCapital Traineeship Program. Well just to allay your concerns and suspicions - SixCapital is a legit and respectable organisation, as I have had first hand experience at seeing what these people do and how they run the program. If anyone is interested to know more details just feel free to PM me..:)

Hi RAMSTER,

I can't PM you due to my limited posts. Are you a proprietary forex dealer with Six Capital? Or do you know of anyone who is? I would like to find out more.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

SGX Centre 1. I went there yesterday. It's really nice. From a humble trading floor (in Shenton House) with only tables and chairs, and traders have to use their own laptops for learning and trading, to one decently furnished with computers, and now a posh dealing room (in SGX Centre 1) with proper furniture and systems. I think they are in for real.

Its very near to my office. Maybe I drop by their new office one day to see how he teaches on scalping.

It's a scam. You won't learn anything and won't get to trade real money. Good luck.

Yes, it's a total scam. You ask for their Live Account trading records and they'll beat around the bush saying it's all about trust, and they don't work with people who don't trust them. So if you're desperate enough, you'll be goaded to put money into the company. Watch your money and your wallet.