trainee trader- opinions needed

Hi Joe, if you are consistently loosing with this strange setup why not tell them you want to go back to the full sim system to again prove to them that you can make good trades even with this volatility? If you don't fancy that I think they might just be keeping you v safe for a few weeks in these uncertain times so just try to do as well as you can playing by their rules. Don't make silly trades trying to impress them. Make sensible trades - if u make just a slight profit you will be doing a great job considering your constraints and they will realise you have potential. good luck! Steve

cheers guys. They are definitely trying to save a few quid but i wont name the firm as im still hopeful of coming to an agreement.
One of the problems is the investors and office manager see all this going on in the media about the credit crunch and the markets and they get spooked.
Its always good to have people who don't trade make your trading decisions for you. :(

If the investors and office manager knew the first thing about trading they would realise that the current uncertain environment is exactly what a trader wants - More opportunities and bigger moves.

guys has anyone heard of "global trading community" - a firm which gives a "3 Month Training Course"

for that matter - is there anything out there that gives some sort of training in trading?

chrs

My past results have been abysmal and I am already down 20% on the initial capital. Obviously I am fuming because I feel that I am trading in a style that I am not used to and it has really affected my results and confidence. Before I liked to make several trades throughout the day and found it imperative to act instantly to news etc and now i feel like that is impossible.

Anyway i was just wondering what people think of this treatment. Do you think this is stupid? Or perhaps do you think i am just whining and if i am any good at trading i should be able to make money using this method?
cheers

Don't lose your cool. That is a NO NO for a trader. Once you are emotionally charged, your tradings would be affected. Once you sustain losses over a period of time, your confidence would be affected. Mistakes would perpetuate mistakes, until you lose your footing. And it could take a very long time to regain back your footing, your profitability.