Trading with point and figure

rez needs to be solid @13100 area
View attachment 271472
I see things somewhat differently. Yes, 100 area is significant but seeing as we had yet another foray into that whole 170+ zone that was explored since the beginning of November, I think that we'll get to 140 fairly easily and it'll be 175/85 where it'll get sticky....being Friday and all that. Unless we have really really crap numbers out of the States later on ....or of course if Trump decides to declare war on Guernsey, then I'd be thinking of a gentle move up beyond that next week.

DAX_191206_09h30_10X3_FibRtr.png

I see things somewhat differently. Yes, 100 area is significant but seeing as we had yet another foray into that whole 170+ zone that was explored since the beginning of November, I think that we'll get to 140 fairly easily and it'll be 175/85 where it'll get sticky....being Friday and all that. Unless we have really really crap numbers out of the States later on ....or of course if Trump decides to declare war on Guernsey, then I'd be thinking of a gentle move up beyond that next week.

13h25 and yr 100 looking more solid than I was expecting. Perhaps news that Trump isn't invading somebody will help the markets....

13h25 and yr 100 looking more solid than I was expecting. Perhaps news that Trump isn't invading somebody will help the markets....

Great news! the Guernsey invasion is off....and NFP looking better than expected. Dax now 120....what could possibly go wrong?:rolleyes:

Excellent stuff Sir Canta. I would have been stopped out on the spike downwards before the pump