Trading with point and figure

Dax low = 9399. Floor level today was 9402ish. Closed at 9417ish. Still not a deep enough retracement for me. Hopefully we consolidate in this area till tomorrow and touch that 9373 level when numbers come out / US opens for a strong long, but price needs to close ABOVE 9400 for the signal.

If we open below 9400 tomorrow not too sure what to expect 9299? 9200??

Anyway, should have a clearer idea of things tomorrow morning.

Long time since my prior visit...good to see this thread still strong..

Can I ask does anyone on here spread bet trade with City Index ?

I just wanted to ask if any one traded with City Index / Finspreads as I trade walls Street options with them.. monthly or dailys..

But when I looked on their platform.. earlier today .. they had seemed to had mixed up the option prices..

so for eg in Wall St July strike prices.. they were also showing September Strike prices...in the same section..

then in Septembers section they were showing Julys prices..

as well as aso in the Daily option section..

when I called to query it... they told me it was NOT so...and that it must be an issue on my computer..

So Im trying to find someone else with an City Index / Finspread account to confirm if they can notice the same thing..

Its still showing as the same as it was earlier as if they have not changed anything...

unless it is some problem only on my two computers...

Ive never had this problem show before..

I was wondering if anyone else who is with City Index / Finspreads could also check to see if they can notice anything..

there is not that many in other parts of T2W that discuss spread bet companies in any recent posts..

so i thought id ask on this thread..if any one uses them..

Ask Chronic he knows all our secrets...

I just wanted to ask if any one traded with City Index / Finspreads as I trade walls Street options with them.. monthly or dailys..

But when I looked on their platform.. earlier today .. they had seemed to had mixed up the option prices..

so for eg in Wall St July strike prices.. they were also showing September Strike prices...in the same section..

then in Septembers section they were showing Julys prices..

as well as aso in the Daily option section..

when I called to query it... they told me it was NOT so...and that it must be an issue on my computer..

So Im trying to find someone else with an City Index / Finspread account to confirm if they can notice the same thing..

Its still showing as the same as it was earlier as if they have not changed anything...

unless it is some problem only on my two computers...

Ive never had this problem show before..

I was wondering if anyone else who is with City Index / Finspreads could also check to see if they can notice anything..

there is not that many in other parts of T2W that discuss spread bet companies in any recent posts..

so i thought id ask on this thread..if any one uses them..

Well I guess if their customer service is so poor you are forced to ask strangers in forums about it, rather than the people who hold your money maybe you need to change company?

The service is far from perfect...but generally more affordable than trading via real exchanges..
and this is the 1st time this has happened.

It was just a shot incase someone had a similar account and was willing to have a look..

they may have their pricing changed again correct after the next hour when Option markets close to tomorrow..

It was more of a curiousity issue that I wanted to try to find out if they are BSing me..and not willing to alter the prices on the day..

They often don't alter the options if there is a big move as they only show options in a set price range...if the market moves out of that range they wont offer further out of money options to offer to their clients...so one either cannot trade or pays more / or takes higher risks..

so chances are they would not be bothered to alter any sort of one of issue on one day should it occur..

Well I guess if their customer service is so poor you are forced to ask strangers in forums about it, rather than the people who hold your money maybe you need to change company?

Last edited: