Trading with point and figure

Trend line is at 16100 with support @ 16000 and then 15950 on the Dow!

Attachments

• 5.30.png
    5.30.png
    45 KB · Views: 71
VERY GOOD,
PLEASE HELP ME ALSO, IF POSSIBLE,
i am programmer, i made forex robot trader, i would like to help me for optimize my robot, i never want use commercial or make money from this way or with my robot,
i would like to help me too,

VERY GOOD,
PLEASE HELP ME ALSO, IF POSSIBLE,
i am programmer, i made forex robot trader, i would like to help me for optimize my robot, i never want use commercial or make money from this way or with my robot,
i would like to help me too,
boyplunger..dowsp..rehan123 can help you
ask Uncle Tom Cobleigh aswell
LOL

Think I am done for the day, got a shed full of pips and dont want to give them back.

Will try and get up for the open tomorrow!!

i will send my analyze and signal, generated by my robot forex trader i made,

daily trading analyze and forecast by fx robot,

eur/usd, sell signal activated under 0920, for now started first 0903 till 0883, as a first target,

if try to stay under 0920, so should be back to downtrend, and try to touch point 0900, 0880, 0875, as well,

if try to stay and break above 0920, should be try to test touch point in 0960, 0980, 1020, as well

eur/usd, was touched 0919, if try to stay and break under this level so can be back downward and try to touch 0890 - 0880, again,

eur/usd, i still keep, selling position and divided, next level under 0950, if stary and break back to downward,

Just to lighten things up here is a Welsh joke. I will turn the lights off now.

An English couple driving around Wales arrived at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllantysiliogogoch. They went to a restaurant and asked the waitress to speak slowly and tell them where they are.

She said

Burr ger king

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

awesome fall of US indices
good morning Davos, plenty to chat about