Trading with point and figure

red/overnight move on spx
nf5ea1.gif

thinking that if we get into 2055 area on spx...possibility that bears are waiting there
no guarantees
price currently 2048.5...our res area is 2049-2055 area...that is not a call...just a a possibility..

oil/wti bounced from our pivot area ..took index with it
now above 2050/spx..this is where it gets tricky
the nearer we get to 2055.the better..imho

in the 2055 area..now 2054.4 the high
lets see what happens
10088 a prev supp area..it overshot a bit..great for us

excellent
2055 res area worked extremely well..in and out
10k on dax as we marked...overshot...made it even better

The S&P has rallied 240 points since bottoming in mid February, and this month it has moved up 11 out of 14 days – heck of a run that can’t last much longer. I’m not saying a top has to be put in place and the lows tested again, I’m just saying a rest is needed.
The internals have done much better on this rally than on the October rally. The AD line and AD volume lines have climbed to higher levels and maintained them. The percentage of stocks trading above various moving averages is much higher. We’ve gotten a huge spike in new highs.
Simply stated, strength is much more broad-based right now than it was last year. This is a great and constructive development that more likely than not will lead to higher prices, even if there is a little weakness in the near term.
Overall I lean to the upside and expect further gains, although we need to be much more careful chasing stocks higher here. More after the open.
from Jason Leavitt