Trading via Galaxy Tab ?? Can I do so...?

23upsg4.png
il coming into horizontal res

I also use metatrader 4 and the ig apps.
but netdania,, you can expand and contract the chart area.you can do this also with mt4.netdania has far more other options.it is free and is as good as a desktop charting package
no futures..so you need mt4 or ig apps aswell

oqw2sj.jpg

Burberry
weekly chart
as said on another thread that support had been broken
now testing previous support..could be rsistance
chavs are retreating............lol

hi there
been experimenting with the remote desktop...imho...not really needed,keep to netdania.
ALL YOU NEED IS THERE

we can look at facebook
rangebound now...but waiting to pop
we can see the overhead trend and horizontal res/red and there is horizontal res up to 74 area
there is horizontal supp /yellow at 50.00
the big momma is waiting in the green trendline 46-48 area
trading this stock..the p/f way....
1.trade the range until it shows signs of a break.If that happens,then we want to prejudge the breakout point and take positions on the opposite side of the breakout to keep the stop tight.you will need a lower timeframe to do this
2.once it pops we have the areas where it could bounce or retrace.take profits there and reassess
a bit of homework done on the desktop..so now we have a good idea of what might happen.We can then use the charts and quotes from the samsung tablet whilst we are on the go and take positions

afhd7t.gif

More homework done on the desktop
Once we get the general picture and get some major levels...then we can use the galaxy tablet/phone to run things
From that we have spent a few minutes on the desktop..and i mean a few minutes only
spx daily..in a range like facebook..but we have some levels
at this point there is no indecation of which way it will break
A great desktop chart software to get the general veiw is prorealtime

2eb94xw.gif

More homework done on the desktop
Once we get the general picture and get some major levels...then we can use the galaxy tablet/phone to run things
From that we have spent a few minutes on the desktop..and i mean a few minutes only
spx daily..in a range like facebook..but we have some levels
at this point there is no indecation of which way it will break
A great desktop chart software to get the general veiw is prorealtime

2eb94xw.gif

Great stuff Dentist(y)

cable 60 min
homework done on the desktop..trends are marked..but looking at it now
We traded the break/horizontal purple...that was easy to spot even from the phone charting
price recoiled yesterday and now we have green trend supp at 1.6700 area and the overhead trend res/red and prev supp/horizontal purple at 1.6770 area
we can trade from the tablet now we have some levels and we know what we are looking for
price is in a downtrend but has recoiled

2zzosxx.gif

igmarkets android app
Their charting now has a scale adjustment for horizontal and VERTICAL axis
so..both X and Y axis can be made narrower or wider/horizontal and vertical axis can be zoomed
why is that so important ?? well it means,if there is a trend ,you can highlight it more by heightening the vertical axis...remember,we only want to load trends and narrow consolidations.By being able to zoom the vertical axis aswell,you also get a feel of how intense the trend is ..ie it changes the aspect ratio of the chart
I have emailed netdania to see if they can add this to their app,at present.only horizontal zoom available

igmarkets android app
Their charting now has a scale adjustment for horizontal and VERTICAL axis
so..both X and Y axis can be made narrower or wider/horizontal and vertical axis can be zoomed
why is that so important ?? well it means,if there is a trend ,you can highlight it more by heightening the vertical axis...remember,we only want to load trends and narrow consolidations.By being able to zoom the vertical axis aswell,you also get a feel of how intense the trend is ..ie it changes the aspect ratio of the chart
I have emailed netdania to see if they can add this to their app,at present.only horizontal zoom available

had a reply back from netdania.they will look into the option of zooming in on the vertical axis.I told them we need this as screen space is limited on a phone/tablet

Had a reply from netdania.it seems the " Y " axis zoom is already available
If you tap the " Y " axix and move up and down..The y axs is highlighted
DURR !!!

metatrader android loads approx 400 data points on the initial load.you can then zoom in
This i thingk is too many to find the trends quickly
netdania..you can choose the number of data points to load.Try 120 as the default.this seems to show the latest 1-2 trends
breakout signals..go down to about 30 data points..so you can get close to the action

60 min ftse
120 data points...easy to see what is happening

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-15-16-19-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-16-19-49.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 307
I'm currenlty switching between my Nexus 7 (which is a bit too slow now), and my iPhone 6 (too small a screen to monitor charts in any detail)

I'm currently looking at either a new laptop or desktop, still undecided on which one it will be though :rolleyes: