Trading the "Basket"

Hi i would love to learn your strategy do u have to have mt4 ? ALso a youtube video would be a great help!

If you want to learn it, go here: http://worldwide-invest.org/threads/26198-My-quot-Money-Pump-quot . And sorry, old school here. No YouTube videos, pixs or pdfs. Simply learn by rote. It's been DL'd over 450 times so someone's using/understanding it. Great reviews and solid reports of profit gained, even in THIS market. WE help each other over there all the time. Plus, I've challenged the "Pumpers" to "make it better."

My best 5-day week with the Pump was $28K. A 2.5 hr Pump session gave me $5200 to go to Paris for two weeks last May. And yes, it runs on standard MT4.

Everything you need is supplied in that thread FREE. It's a "give back" from me to all traders.

How many took profit this morning? You didn't see it coming? For the last three weeks, it's all that's been on TV. I'm talking about the US Congressional vote to reopen the govt and extend the debt ceiling. When they started fighting, the market started ranging.

Late yesterday, we were told they'd vote last night. Think about it (because many didn't). It was a win-win moment for all of us. If they voted No, money is withheld. Debts aren't paid. The dollar would plummet. A SELL order. And, if the vote is Yes, cash is released. Govt reopens and credit remains AAA. A BUY order.

When the House announced the bill passed, I triggered a 7-pair USD BUY basket @ 0.5 lot. And let it run all night. Around 11 am today, I saw profit begin to decrease so I closed out...at $3200!

Don't worry. If you missed it, you'll get another chance around Christmas when we get a repeat performance. You'll watch it much differently next time, huh? LOL

your method on FXCM

Sir,, I am very new to Forex trading using FXCM Trading Station, Mirror Trader and UCS from MTI, which not happy with. I am interested in better understanding your post regarding basket trading. Can you explain bit more clearly. Do I get the script somehow put on my MT4 account on Trading Station ?
Penney

Good luck with your enquiry

It seems I asked this trader to send me some emails as I do have a little experience in baskets and currency strength trading........I can't recall any correspondence though

many people turn up briefly for a while and then disappear at t2win

Presumably to go spend all the money they have made ? :whistling

N

Last edited:
basket trading info I found out

thank you for responding. I did print out several pages of information that the fellow had on basket trading, the EA script and instructions. I will have to ask my broker
how to get an EA script on. I also researched several sites on basket trading and this brokerage firm/bank in Switzerland says to use a 20 EMA. Buy above, sell below looking at USDX and the pairs are suggested.
My education through MTI won't tell you what they are using on their "new" system, but it looks like their free red/green trend finder (colored candles) and a 200 SMA and a 20 EMA and similar concept.

If you have any other suggestions especially if something is working very well for you, I would like to demo in in Mirror Trader platform (FXCM).?
Penney

Basket Trading

Hi,
I have few question and issue on setting up.

1) When you ask to open offline chart, i don't see any ##T101 in dropdown menu. It just appear the all symbol of the currency ? I assume to open offline chart for GBPJPY in 30m and 1H ?

2) I don't have script for 14pair open/close only have 8 pair script?

3) Which indicator is in the Expert> indicator folder and which files is in the Script folder? Bit confuse...:(

4) What is use the #sell13 #buy13 script? Any related to the strategy?

5) To trade this, You ask to look into H1 Red or Green? This refer to the offline chart with the indicator of Sidus_v3_email & Stoc candle Don attach on it? With the latest arrow show up or down?

please advise