Jack Forex Trading Journal

JackPro

26 1
Hi all

Its my Forex Trading yournal where will post my market trading experience !

I am using scalping and daily trading systems :clap:

Example:

EMA crossover is one of simple scalping trading strategy for beginners. In this simple trading system, 2 EMA (exponential moving average) will be used to get buy/sell signals.

7 EMA is considered as fast moving average and 20 EMA is considered as slow moving average in this strategy. With the crossover of these 2 EMA, we will find trading signal.

This strategy can be used for trendy market situation where traders can get 3-20 pips easily from any signal.

Buy Setup Rules
First 7 EMA need to cross 20 EMA in the upward direction.

Sell Setup Rules
First 7 EMA need to cross 20 EMA in the downward direction

Time Frames: M1, M5, M15. Currency Pairs: Any trendy pairs.

If any questions you can contact me skype to talk - live:jackprof_2 our email JackProf@gmx.c om

Reactions: trendie

JackPro

26 1
On sell dax :)

DE30M1.png

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
How do you determine a "trendy"? You suggest your system works only on trends? What's your criterion of a trend to begin using it?

Thanks.

JackPro

26 1
How do you determine a "trendy"? You suggest your system works only on trends? What's your criterion of a trend to begin using it?

Thanks.
watch m1 m5 m15 trend direction and trade this way :)

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
I'm loading this into my mt4! I'll take a good look, hell why not can't do any worse.:rolleyes: