Trend Trading by Drtro

drtro

216 21
I created an indicator and I'd like to share the results with you guys. I found a concept on a website that substracts a larger moving average price to a shorter one and used it to confirm the 2 MA crossover strategy, but I altered it slightly. I don’t suggest using it on it’s own, but it’s a good confirmation indicator to the 20-EMA Bladerunner strategy. When the price is trending downwards then pulls back and closes above the 20-EMA with the TrendScalper confirming, it’s a long entry. When the price is trending up above the 20-EMA and reverses closing below with a bearish TrendScalper confirmation, it’s a short entry. Ignore any changes in the TrendScalper unless you get the confirmation in the 20-EMA. Move your stops up every time the price tests crossing the 20-EMA but gets rejected.

I will be trading equities live on the 1 minute time-frame to minimize losses until I prove the concept. I plan to move to the 15 minute time-frame once I prove it's sustainability. Still working out a good risk management strategy to use with it. I will also be trading FX pairs and futures on demo using this strategy on the 15 minute time-frame.

iYSyzA0.jpg

Here's an example showing a 100% return in one day on the margin requirement in a /GL contract.

drtro

216 21
I also went long GBP/USD to hedge against my USD/CAD position. They seem to diverge. Entry at 1.5649.

drtro

216 21
I just woke up. My GBP/USD position got stopped out, although it was the right call. I put my stop too tight. /CL got stopped out as well, which has basically been sideways anyways. I'm still in USD/CAD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock