Trading-strategies.info

Thanks for letting me know about this thread Richrad :)

well the worst thing that could happen has happened. Ive had a complet server failure as well as teh back up being corrupted and so far Ive lots about 3 months worht of content!!!

Ive only just been able to get access to the online emails so I'll be sending out a mailer asap detailing what has gone wrong.

I hope to be back up and running in the next 2-3 days according to my tech support with some loss of information on the forums. The videos and other content ive got backed up on my pc.

Thank you

Phil

I will let my friend know and thanks for posting to let everyone know about the situation. I hope everything works out ok.

Best wishes to you.

Newtron Bomb said:
Thanks for letting me know about this thread Richrad :)

well the worst thing that could happen has happened. Ive had a complet server failure as well as teh back up being corrupted and so far Ive lots about 3 months worht of content!!!

Ive only just been able to get access to the online emails so I'll be sending out a mailer asap detailing what has gone wrong.

I hope to be back up and running in the next 2-3 days according to my tech support with some loss of information on the forums. The videos and other content ive got backed up on my pc.

Thank you

Phil