Trading simulator project

Tradebarracks

Greetings fellow trading enthusiasts!

For the last 4 months I have been working on a trading simulator called "Tradebarracks" as a side hustle on my free time and I have finally reached the point where I'm confident enough to publish it for everyone to use for free.
Keep in mind it is still in beta so it is not a finished project yet and it is constantly evolving. I would love to hear what you think about it and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

So what is it?

In its simplicity, it is a trading simulator designed for traders of all skill level to discover and explore new strategies that they can practice without the risk of losing their investments.
Whether you are a seasoned trader or just starting your trading career it is the perfect platform for you. Registration is optional and completely free.

How does it work?

When you start you are given a random asset from 400 different cryptocurrencies and 700 stocks. In addition the end date (cutoff) is also randomized. The task itself is simple; you either long it or short it. After making your decision the graph is fast forwarded to reveal the result. Users can see their statistics like win rate, risk/reward, average hold time and sharpe to track their progress.
The chart is fed with real data from existing cryptocurrencies and stocks (mainly from SP500) to give you an authentic trading experience.

Where can I find it?

If you are interested feel free to check it out at [link removed]
Let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator: