Trading On Snooker

CIRRION

Hi,

This is my first post on this website and I would just like to draw everyones attention to the possibilities of trading on snooker both through Betfair and the various spreadbetting firms. I purchased an E-book from tradeonsports.co.uk and was blown away by the research done during this past few weeks World Snooker Championship. I would advise any serious sports trader or even normal investor to have a look at these markets as some serious money can be made with very minimal risk.

Cirrion,

I totally agree these markets are excellent and I now trade sport just as much as the financial markets. However, I only trade where there can be 2 outcomes IE Tennis, Snooker, Darts and One Day Cricket. Incidentally, tradeonsports are now offering a data collection service which I believe could be extremely useful and as the E-book points out it is amazing how many times circumstances repeat themselves and with the minimum of risk. One tip I would give though is don’t just trade on Betfair. Spreadbetting accounts such as Cantor and Sporting Index can be used to great effect in these markets. I am amazed more traditional traders do not plug into these markets.

This thread seems suspicious to me :!: :!: :!: :!:
Very convenient, that two new members join within 10 days of each other, they have both purchased this obsure e-book and both approve of it, and these are their first posts :!: :!: :!:

Last edited:
Sorry, JTrader but I do not know who the initial poster is.

However, I can only reiterate after being a purely financial trader my mind has been completely reopened with the possibility of these markets and I am also surprised very few people on this board seem to be aware them as there seems to be very little here discussed on the subject of Betting Exchanges.

Sorry, JTrader but I do not know who the initial poster is.

However, I can only reiterate after being a purely financial trader my mind has been completely reopened with the possibility of these markets and I am also surprised very few people on this board seem to be aware them as there seems to be very little here discussed on the subject of Betting Exchanges.

My apologies if my suspicions are misplaced :D .