Trading office in Birmingham/South Mids

mjb1007

Hi All,

I'm looking to set up a trading office in the Birmingham/South Mids area and want to hear from others who might be interested in trading from a shared location in this area.

I've been in the markets for 10 years at prop firms and banks and have my own clearing deal, but would rather trade in company with like minded individuals than at home alone. If you're in a similar situation drop me an email.

Regards

MJB

Hi I am a intraday Fx trader in Warwickshire with 3 years experience. I get cabin fever trading from home all the time so I would be interested in your plans.

Also there is a thread somewhere for a Birmingham meet up so perhaps you can pose your question there too.

hi everyone just wanted to bring this to the fore again as i am now up and running in a central birmingham broom cupboard. you can see more about us at www.birminghamtradingfloor.com if anyone is interested in trading together the costs are not crazy by any means and we're hoping to get some experienced and funded people in birmingham on board.

Stephen

You may be interested to learn of the new initiative launched by Kyte Group. Clearly of appeal to UK based Futures traders only - and only for professionals.
To cut a long story short, we have devised a tax efficient wrapper called an iBet around a traditional Futures contract. This means that you trade on the market, using the trading screens and pricing that you're used to and then we create a wrapper around your position that makes any profits 100% exempt from UK Income Tax......(you pay zero tax on any profits). There is an increased commission charge to take into account the 'wrapper' and that's it!
I would be happy to discuss this with you and your clearing arrangements in general.

Please email me if interested.

just wanted to get this up near the top again. things are going ok here in birmingham. i've settled in to a routine and found a lot of interested parties. that said of all the people i've met most are not at the stage to be trading full time. if there are any full time traders who are interested in sharing this central birmingham office space (costs are only £200 per month per desk) get in touch. check out the website at www.birminghamtradingfloor.com generally i'm trading eur/usd and some ftse. thanks. stephen

Hi mate, I would be interested to know more about your plans.

Hi All,

I'm looking to set up a trading office in the Birmingham/South Mids area and want to hear from others who might be interested in trading from a shared location in this area.

I've been in the markets for 10 years at prop firms and banks and have my own clearing deal, but would rather trade in company with like minded individuals than at home alone. If you're in a similar situation drop me an email.

Regards

MJB