Trading Arcade Birmingham

Trader K

Hi Everyone.

I am looking into the viablity of starting a trading arcade in Birmingham, which
I feel due to location and tag as 'second city' is the best alternative to London.

Would therefore like to guage interest and hear from:

a) serious interested parties
b) existing arcades looking at expansion through franchise or shared equity stake

In short, I am ex-Liffe pit trader and have worked electronically from London arcade.

Thanks & happy trading

Trader K - this is something I asked about a while ago now. I'd be really interested to hear how you get along. Am considering moving into full time prop, background is in investment management and based in Birmingham. Amazed that there's nothing out there already.

All the best.

Adam

Trader K - this is something I asked about a while ago now. I'd be really interested to hear how you get along. Am considering moving into full time prop, background is in investment management and based in Birmingham. Amazed that there's nothing out there already.

All the best.

Adam

Adam, thanks for the reply.

Although I have had positive discussions with a respected trading arcade, the general consensus is that the risk:reward makes it a non-starter.

I feel a more feasible option would be for Birmingham traders to discuss office share. If this proves successful, could then approach a trading arcade for additional funding.

Feel free to private message me, as I would be interested to discuss this in more depth.

Thanks for the interest George, but am concentrating on Birmingham - preferably centre or South.