Trading office in Battersea, London

Blipstream

We are just setting up a new trading office in Battersea, close to the river and Battersea Square. Looking for traders to share the cost.

Roughly 200m2, light, real wooden floors, small kitchen and 2 WCs, quiet...

£50 per week, all in. Desks available, as per pictures. Just taking down the shelving, so will be large open space (with dividing screens, if needed). Please pm if you'd like to view.

We are just setting up a new trading office in Battersea, close to the river and Battersea Square. Looking for traders to share the cost.

£50 per week, all in. Desks available, as per pictures. Just taking down the shelving, so will be large open space (with dividing screens, if needed). Please pm if you'd like to view.

i like it, how many traders are you looking for as a maximum

Hey Blips sounds good. I am based in putney so this would be an ideal location for me as been looking for one for a while now.

Pls see if you can forward some details and pictures at [email protected]

cheers

Hi Blipstream i am interested. Can you send any more info?

Thanks

Hi blipstream, i live in clapham so i am also interested in looking at the office please send me details

thanks

patrick

hi charlie here. nice talking to you earlier. could'nt find the pictures, can you send them to me by email; [email protected]

many thanks and will be in touch in next few days.

charlie

Hi blipstream, i live in clapham so i am also interested in looking at the office please send me details

thanks

patrick

Hi, great - loads of interest in the last week. You are welcome to come and view. Photographs are on the page, but you might not be able to see them if you are not registered on the forum. I'll email you contact details. Martin

Hi, great - loads of interest in the last week. You are welcome to come and view. Photographs are on the page, but you might not be able to see them if you are not registered on the forum. I'll email you contact details. Martin

cheers martin, i am registered and signed in i think you might have had a problem loading them as they are not visible on the site anyway my email is [email protected]

cheers

patrick

Sent you PM

Hi,
did this get off the ground, and do you have any space for a new trader?

Many Thanks,
Jay

Don't know why you don't set-up in Cornwall and forget stinky ole London
air is clean
prices are cheap
and the surfs up

:rolleyes:

Hi there, I'm a local guitar teacher looking for a space to teach in the evenings and a weekends. I was previously subletting an office in plantation wharf, but they're lease has run out and they are moving elsewhere. I would need to keep 2 small guitar amplifiers and two acoustic guitars there. I'd be happy to use the space and would need it all da and would need it all day on sundays as well as some saturday mornings. I'd be happy to pay 200 pounds a month.

Drop me an email, if you are interested and id love to have a look round.

Best wishes

Jon