Leeds based day trader looking for like minded traders to share 3 person office with.

crisclarke89

£155 / MONTH, with one off signing fee of £140 (per person)
I am not letting out this office, but am looking for some like minded people to share the office space with.
The location of the office is excellent, (117 The Headrow, across from the light in Leeds city center). The office space is called Forsyth Business Centres. Google it!!
What they offer for the price
• Fully furnished offices
• 24 hour access
• On site parking
• Manned Reception
• Meeting and Conference Rooms
• Representative Office Services
• Manned Security/CCTV
• Personalised telephone answering and voicemail
• Video Conferencing
• ISDN Telecoms
• Broadband
• Kitchen Facilities
• Lifts

About me
I am a 23 year old fx trader. I have been trading for 2 years. I have recently come back from working on a trading floor in London and want to set up an office with 2 other traders. I live with my girlfriend, I enjoy sports (golf, football, snowboarding, cricket etc). I enjoy going out for drinks in the city center and gym.
I AM NOT MAKING A PROFIT ON THIS, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR SOME LIKE MINDED PEOPLE TO SHARE AN OFFICE WITH.

DROP ME AN EMAIL ASAP IF YOU THINK THIS WOULD SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
THIS OFFICE SPACE WILL BE TAKEN VERY QUICKLY SO SPEED IS OF THE ESSENCE.
LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON. :whistling
CRIS CLARKE
[email protected]

1 desk in the office has already been filled..... so just 1 remaining desk left!!!!!
Any Leeds based traders contact me if you are interested in filling this desk.
Interest from a Leeds based fx trader already however he can not move in until September, so anybody who would like to take a place in the office before September will be considered. ;)

Regards

How did you get on with this? I'm staying in London for a while but hope to head back to Leeds one day. I'll have to keep in touch!

Hi mate,

I have had a decent amount of interest regarding the office space, thanks for asking. Most of the replies have come back through an ad I placed on gumtree, which I was surprised about!! :eek:

I have had 4 replies from traders all interested in a place in the office, one would like to take the office from september and the others are keen but undecided.
I have also had a lot of interest from non traders (recruitment consultants and the like) but I am keen to keep it as an office purely for traders, so have turned them down.(n)

If you ever decide to get back up to Leeds, feel free to drop me another message on here or direct to my email at [email protected] , and if you are still interested and wanting to work in an office with a couple other traders (if all desk havnt been taken by that point!!) I would be more than happy to speak face to face and show you the space.

Keep in touch

Cris

hi cris. do any of you trade after 5pm GMT? i really want to make trading my career so any advice appreciated...can only ask...cheers Jay

Hi Jay,
I don't tend to trade after 5pm. I get in the office at 7.15 - 7.30am and do my prep work and am ready to trade at 8am. Depending on the day I generally don't stay later than 5 or 5.30pm (but if I am still in a winning trade I will stay in the office until my target has been hit). On the other hand if I have smashed a great morning session, I might work until 2 or 3 and go for a round of golf!! :) "working smart and playing hard!!"
Any other questions don't hesitate to ask mate.
How long have you been trading? What markets do you trade?
Are you a Leeds based trader? We are a very rare breed! ha

Cheers
Cris

Hi Jay,
I don't tend to trade after 5pm. I get in the office at 7.15 - 7.30am and do my prep work and am ready to trade at 8am. Depending on the day I generally don't stay later than 5 or 5.30pm (but if I am still in a winning trade I will stay in the office until my target has been hit). On the other hand if I have smashed a great morning session, I might work until 2 or 3 and go for a round of golf!! :) "working smart and playing hard!!"
Any other questions don't hesitate to ask mate.
How long have you been trading? What markets do you trade?
Are you a Leeds based trader? We are a very rare breed! ha

Cheers
Cris

Hi Cris, you sound just like the kind of person I am looking for... alas i live in \Surrey! Looking at creating a similar setup in my area. I currently rent an office space but want to share a larger office with other like minded traders to create some kind of synergy and and alittle comraderie. Let me know if you know traders to the west of London. regards

Tony

Hi Tony, will do. I have a friend who is a soft commodities trader around your area who has recently quit his firm and is looking for a small self employed set up like mine and yours. Will drop him a message and mention this to him. if he is keen i will message you back on here and give you his details.

Cris