Trading office in Battersea, London

Hi blipstream, I may be interested I am based in camberwell and trade from home, I am currently looking for a office or desk space, as there's too many distractions at home now. Can you send the details to [email protected]

Thanks
Femi

Hello, this is an old postin so I don't know if you're still offering the space. I run language lessons in the area and would like to know more about this space. If this is still a possibility (or you have something similar in the area) please email me at [email protected]. Thanks! Sara

We are just setting up a new trading office in Battersea, close to the river and Battersea Square. Looking for traders to share the cost.

Roughly 200m2, light, real wooden floors, small kitchen and 2 WCs, quiet...

£50 per week, all in. Desks available, as per pictures. Just taking down the shelving, so will be large open space (with dividing screens, if needed). Please pm if you'd like to view.

Hi,

Did you amange to get this set up and do you still have space? I would be interested in viewing. I live in Surrey and am currently trading from home.

Regards, Adam.

Hi Guys,

I am currently looking for 2 desks within the correct trading environment based in London.

We are serious and focused traders, over 10 years trading experience with are own capital base.

We are open to idea generation and sharing knowledge of the markets.

Any advise or direction greatly appreciated.

Call Shane to discuss 07787536683.

We are just setting up a new trading office in Battersea, close to the river and Battersea Square. Looking for traders to share the cost.

Roughly 200m2, light, real wooden floors, small kitchen and 2 WCs, quiet...

£50 per week, all in. Desks available, as per pictures. Just taking down the shelving, so will be large open space (with dividing screens, if needed). Please pm if you'd like to view.

Hi there,

I would be willing to rent a desk if you have any space places please I am an active forex and commodities home trader looking for an office environment with fellow traders.
Cheers