Trading News with S&R

can you get the LRC lines on metatrader4?

=======================================================

it is one of the standard indicators in the metatrader indicators, available by customizing your "toolbars" under the "view" header, or give me a little and ill attach the custom indicator knows as "SHI channels real"

=======================================================

it is one of the standard indicators in the metatrader indicators, available by customizing your "toolbars" under the "view" header, or give me a little and ill attach the custom indicator knows as "SHI channels real"

when you have a moment can you attach it in this trhead? cheers.

when you have a moment can you attach it in this trhead? cheers.
Erm, what's wrong with doing a search? SHI_channel_true and MT4 should throw up something. A little dismayed at the lack of energy sometimes...

Shhhhh...he offered.

LOL you lazy limey !!!

ATTACHED WILL GET YOU STARTED, though theres a bit more to how i trade which includes some "dynamic" support and resistance overlays, but while ive touched on them often, i havent explained them and i PREFER you get familiar with the s+r and the LRC (SHI) CHANNELS FIRST !

love and kisses

mp

Attachments

• Support and Resistance.mq4
    1.6 KB · Views: 340
  • SHI_Channel_true.mq4
    5.1 KB · Views: 281
Just finished my little weedhopper session over here, 2 scalps both good uns = one I perhaps should have run a bit but never found greed pays in the long run, at least not for me :)

Latter:clover:

My word, was I fortunate to get out of LLOY when I did ! :eek: If I'd left that overnight and gone to work, I'd have been disappointed!

Split

My word, was I fortunate to get out of LLOY when I did ! :eek: If I'd left that overnight and gone to work, I'd have been disappointed!

Split

=================================================

remember split, just simply leaving a trade, WITHOUT using any thing else, is not a guarantee it will go in the direction planned --- ya gotta take a look at it first !

what is LLOY -- is it LYODS ? AND IS IT AN INDEX, STOCK OR WHAT ?

i want to take a look at it !

mp

there, you son of a seacook --- no google required !
Son of a seacook? You know how to hurt a guy.

Listen my colonial friend, drip-feeding easy pickings to those damned Limeys is a dirty trick. You're just trying to soften them up - make them weak and limp so you can take over their oil reserves once that Mr. Obama takes over.

Yanks!

It's LLoyds Bank. One of the few British banks that has yet to be found out. They've been crap for years which is why they don't have much market share and why their exposure isn't as bad as the others. They're too crap to be in the crap.

Guess that's the way to go. Hire crap senior management so they don't get too cute.

Son of a seacook? You know how to hurt a guy.

Listen my colonial friend, drip-feeding easy pickings to those damned Limeys is a dirty trick. You're just trying to soften them up - make them weak and limp so you can take over their oil reserves once that Mr. Obama takes over.

Yanks!

=====================================================

SHHHHHHHH !!!!

handle this off thread --- if they ever find out, no matter HOW slow they are, it shall be all over !

mp

what exchange is Lloyds traded on, as its not over here.

OK, but in future, put a space between each letter or they'll cotton on...
LSE

NEVER thought of something so simple, but then again when they fought us in the woods during the rev war, why on earth did they wear RED !!

ANY other color would have been better !

so using the space will prob confuse them totally !

tu for the exchange info

mp

NEVER thought of something so simple, but then again when they fought us in the woods during the rev war, why on earth did they wear RED !!

ANY other color would have been better !
Well, I don't think the confederate army's choice of LIGHT GRAY was particularly smart in that respect. Them Union boys could pick 'em off from a mile away.

I do hear the the choice of Red was to mask any blood that might have been flowing in order to minimise shock and terror of others and your own wounds. I reckon brown trousers would have been useful too....

Well, I don't think the confederate army's choice of LIGHT GRAY was particularly smart in that respect. Them Union boys could pick 'em off from a mile away.

I do hear the the choice of Red was to mask any blood that might have been flowing in order to minimise shock and terror of others and your own wounds. I reckon brown trousers would have been useful too....

guess it took a while to understand that camo might be of some importance but me, id design an outfit that looked like a big rock -- and move VERY slowly !

come to think of it, if it had been sufficiently reinforced and strong, i could have been the first tank in the world !

LOL

=================================================

remember split, just simply leaving a trade, WITHOUT using any thing else, is not a guarantee it will go in the direction planned --- ya gotta take a look at it first !

i want to take a look at it !

mp

Hi mp,

Thanks for your previous post, which I have seen, but need time to answer.

LLOY is LloydsTSB, one of the main UK High street banks. An LSE FT100 share.
Very important that this one gets into no financial trouble. That would, really, rock the markets!

Don't take any notice of The Bramble. he's rocking the boat. Maybe, that is the reason the damned things came back yesterday afternoon. Good job I sold ! :confused:

Split

Last edited: