Trading Naked - Part 2

Hows that for a savage pull back on the cable;)

Could be a very handy hint that that SbR level is finding less and less interest. Potential LrH?

Def not a 'prediction' BTW. More of an ongoing observation :)

:sleep::sleep:

How dull is this, went long and was never more than 4 points down, and it's taken 15 minutes to just get 10 points profit

:sleep::sleep:

How dull is this, went long and was never more than 4 points down, and it's taken 15 minutes to just get 10 points profit

watching-paint-dry.jpg

nasty day for the 123s today?
I dont know how Elefteros coped on his 1-mins on GU.
EU was the star today, whic I didnt trade.
even EJ caught me out, as a decent short reversed quickly for zero return.

essentially a null day for me. anyone end up positive today?

Hi Trendie,

I didn't trade today but have been sitting and watching as and when I can and I can assure you today would have been a shocker for me. From past experiences of these types of days I would probably have walked away at lunchtime and gone to the pub instead!! I can see what you mean about EU and EJ - much prettier looking!

All the best

Rob

Could have been nasty today if I took every break out that set up, luckily I've been experimenting with using a directional bias so only got chopped on half the setups. sitting on a 24 point loss for the day which is a little frustrating as that was wht i made on my first trade before giving it all back!!

Could have been nasty today if I took every break out that set up, luckily I've been experimenting with using a directional bias so only got chopped on half the setups. sitting on a 24 point loss for the day which is a little frustrating as that was wht i made on my first trade before giving it all back!!

it was one of those days that the lack of direction gave me whipsaws even on my directional bais. I failed to zoom out and see the range it was still in. too focussed on the squigglies rather than the 70 pip range. I should have switched to breakout mode.
I made 3 lots of -20 pips on GU. and gave back close on 70 pips on EJ, because I was too focussed on GU. cashing out on the EJ would have given me a null day.

glad it wasnt just me having a rough time.
now, we have Fri-13th to contend with......

When T2W was a rising star

Forget screwing up your eyes and wracking your brains to make a trade. Don't suffer the mental torment and physical anguish of putting on a trade or setting a workable stoploss. NO - friends- navigate to the home page and click on the top centre click advert for a new signal service. Pay your spondooleys and let them spoon feed - oops - share their expertise (cough-cough). The service provider could keep his signals to himself thus enriching himself only. No-fellows suckers -oops -traders:eek: For a few pounds you can sit back and let him do the work. How do I know it works? I don't but their are nice endorsements from people in Nigeria and elsewhere - so it must be true innit? (cough splutter).
T2W wouldn't allow purveyors of dreams to advertise (bout of coughing - money-sniff)would they? So go on peeps, send off your dosh:whistling
Maybe this site is going to the dogs ! Maybe I should stop being a Canute and hoping the tide of decay will turn back.
Ah - I feel better now. Time for a pint:love:

I imagine Dante might say put a buy stop above and below those lines and let the price come to you:)

I don't trade breakouts. I either get in before the breakout point or after it but never on it.

And I never, ever, under any circumstances look at a TF below 60 minute even when I am scalping.

:)

Bund

Been watching the 12160 level on the Bund since this morning, it finally broke and hit my target (the blue line) within about 15mins. I would've halved the position and left it run but i was on IG's minimum bet size...

Attachments

• 131109bund.jpg
    131109bund.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 175
Been watching the 12160 level on the Bund since this morning, it finally broke and hit my target (the blue line) within about 15mins. I would've halved the position and left it run but i was on IG's minimum bet size...

Nice one dude. I'm in the same trade. Short from 121.61 :)

Sold some crude at 76.55 and short Silver at 17.17.

Don't have time to post a chart but should be relatively easy to see why if you take a look...

Well - it's Friday

:)Some traders will never, hopefully, go naked

Attachments

• I_beat_anorexia_big.jpg
    I_beat_anorexia_big.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 132
Kitejedi can go naked if he wants ... :)

Sorry, I won't lower the tone again :)

Last edited:
Hi MB,

As promised here's today's chart and a synopsis.

gbpusd - 09113 m5 c.gif

The entry this morning followed a consolidation below a decent level so I was looking forward to a decent run up. Price didn't see it that way and it was a long slow climb up towards 1.67, busting a level or 2 en route. After yesterday's shennanigans I was expecting (fatal LOL) that we might see a big move today - price thought differently and I had 2 levels where I tried to load up go against me. At this point, whilst there wasn't much going on up above it was looking as if a strong support level was coming into play (6661) and a LrH forming below the round number. This immediately put me on red alert for my least favourite bit of trading this way which was to accept that price might be running out of steam to go higher and start looking towards a short - i.e. Stop and Reverse.

Anyway, hope that is useful.

All the best

Rob