Trading Mentor(s) - Austin, TX

CrimsonMoose

I'm a recent college grad from a top university, working in a non-trading related field in Austin. Outside of work, I have started to dabble in options trading (strangle/straddle) around earnings, and recently got into futures.

Commodities futures interests me greatly, and I aspire to have a career as a trader 2 or 3 years down the road. I'm looking to connect online or meet up with any traders currently in Austin. Especially interested in connecting with a mentor/experienced trader.

I don't have a lot of free time but can offer free labor/time to remotely assist with trading projects in exchange for your advise/wisdom.

I'm a recent college grad from a top university, working in a non-trading related field in Austin. Outside of work, I have started to dabble in options trading (strangle/straddle) around earnings, and recently got into futures.

Commodities futures interests me greatly, and I aspire to have a career as a trader 2 or 3 years down the road. I'm looking to connect online or meet up with any traders currently in Austin. Especially interested in connecting with a mentor/experienced trader.

I don't have a lot of free time but can offer free labor/time to remotely assist with trading projects in exchange for your advise/wisdom.

Forget about it and get a proper job.

Forget about it and get a proper job.
Hi CrimsonMoose,
Welcome to T2W.

What pboyles meant to say was that trading is a very tough game and few who try their hand at it make any money doing it. Indeed, a lot of those that try lose money and a few people even manage to lose more than their initial investment. However, if you've decided that this is what you really want to do in life, don't let anyone deter you from your goal, regardless of how well intentioned their comments might be.

I can't help with the specifics of your request, but checking out these FAQs might be a useful investment of your time:
Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course?
How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?
How Do I get a Job Trading?
Tim.