Trading Journal

Hi All! I am really good at trading Futures, and after 7.5 years of study have mastered this trade pretty well. In the beginning, there was dimension shift energy happening, now there is less. I've recently started a trading journal thread on another message board and have the results of 66-19, +98% combined. My goal is to find and investor, and this is why I post here. I have 4 accounts with Collective2 and they are doing well. I have a 7 year account ongoing with TD Ameritrade. I will update this daily unless someone wants to invest personally. Feel free to talk about anything here.. I have extensive experience with all 40 Futures, Commodities, Currencies, and the perspective is a mathematical one although I have also done research into weather.

2-25-2018

1. VX Short 16.775 (H) High probability
2. Gold Long 1330.5 (J) High probability
3. Gold/Silver Spread, Long/Short, 1330.5/16.48 (J) High probability
4. Gasoline Long 1.8106 / Heating Oil Short 1.9760 (H) High probability
5. Sp500 Long 2746 (H) High probability
6. NKD Long 22035 (H) Moderate probability
7. Canadian Dollar Long .7919 Moderate probability
8. European Dollar Long 1.23145 Moderate probability
9. Swiss Franc Long 1.0688 Moderate probability
10. Mexican Peso Short .5376 Low probability
11. New Zealand Dollar Short .7292 Low probability
12. Crude Oil Short 63.57
13. Heating Oil Short 1.976
14. Soybeans Short 1048 (K)
15. Soybean Meal Short 378.3 (K)
16. Oats Short 264 (K) High probability
17. LBS Short 528.1 High probability
18. Platinum Long Low probability 998
19. Palladium Long Low probability 1040

Hi, why are you placing low and moderate probability trades? If the NZD/USD short is low probability then why not go long? And, what are your targets and where are your stops (if you use them)

...or have I misunderstood?

Hi, why are you placing low and moderate probability trades? If the NZD/USD short is low probability then why not go long? And, what are your targets and where are your stops (if you use them)

...or have I misunderstood?

Oh, it's like a scale -3, -2, -1, +1, +2, +3
These are day-to-day plays as my calculator estimates continued odds the next day even in extreme cases against

Trading journal is the best category on this forum as the newbies can take a lot of inspiration and motivation from here. They can ask for help from experienced traders and the response quality of experienced traders is also quite amazing. People want to help each other on this forum which is a good thing to mention.