trading hours confusion

phenomenon

Hello,
I would need your help with trading hours, it's kind of confusing for me. For example, I had a look at E-mini Nasdaq 100 futures trading hours on the website cmegroup.com. It says the following:
MON-THURS: 5:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Daily maintenance shutdown 4:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
SUN: 5:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
When I look at the chart I don't see 30 minutes time gap between 4:30pm and 5:00pm and don't know why. I am a newbie to trading(have no experience) and use Ninjatrader. The website says it's central time, so I changed my time zone to UTC -06:00 Central Time(US & Canada), as I live in Europe. Can anybody explain me how should I understand that?
Thank you in advance.

Hello,
I would need your help with trading hours, it's kind of confusing for me. For example, I had a look at E-mini Nasdaq 100 futures trading hours on the website cmegroup.com. It says the following:
MON-THURS: 5:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Daily maintenance shutdown 4:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
SUN: 5:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
When I look at the chart I don't see 30 minutes time gap between 4:30pm and 5:00pm and don't know why. I am a newbie to trading(have no experience) and use Ninjatrader. The website says it's central time, so I changed my time zone to UTC -06:00 Central Time(US & Canada), as I live in Europe. Can anybody explain me how should I understand that?
Thank you in advance.

You won’t see a 30 minute gap because the market isn’t running for that 30 minute period. During the daily maintenance shutdown period, orders cannot be entered, modified or closed; basically it is like time is frozen.

In the UK the shutdown time is 22:30 - 23:00. If you look at a 1 minute chart you will see the bar closes at (starts at 22:29) 22:30 and the next bar starts at 23:00. In the ‘market world’ this is what really happens.

Maybe I expressed myself badly, but that's what I meant, my bar didn't start at 23:00. I figured out that there was something wrong with my platform, I noticed it stopped working properly when I downloaded some replay data. Then I deleted the downloaded data and reset the database and it's OK now. Thank you for the response anyway.