trading ftse 25

if i was a moderator of the forum,clone(darktone) i would have banned you for what you did
it was me-what are you going to do about it
giphy.gif

I AM ALSO GEORGE SOROS.

it was me-what are you going to do about it
giphy.gif

I AM ALSO GEORGE SOROS.
I dont care if it was you or darktone,becouse i dont care about the thread,its the moderator problem.
I could clear the thread from all trolls if i need clients,like mr charts do but i didht.
You i guess are the proclaimed savior of t2w who save people from the scammers:LOL::LOL:.Every thread must have a proclaimed savior.
You thought i will give you a price in your message,well i am sorry for you my friend.
I am more clever than you i guess :LOL::LOL:

I dont care if it was you or darktone,becouse i dont care about the thread,its the moderator problem.
I could clear the thread from all trolls if i need clients,like mr charts do but i didht.
You i guess are the proclaimed savior of t2w who save people from the scammers:LOL::LOL:.Every thread must have a proclaimed savior.
You thought i will give you a price in your message,well i am sorry for you my friend.
I am more clever than you i guess :LOL::LOL:
90991040.jpg

And thus we have our first arrow placed at the cheeky 10813.9 level of bow, never doubted it for a moment. The scale of the chart has been uppered to fully appreciate the sheer coolness of this bow n arrow situation. :cool:

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4550-first-arrow.jpg

All thats left to do now is place a stop at some point below our current price to ensure we leave the play with as least profit (if any) as possible. (y)

I am really sorry for the buyers they will have a big surprise on monday :LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 222
I am really sorry for the buyers they will have a big surprise on monday :LOL::LOL:

Hi nero 0

Buyers did have a big surprise on Monday, there accounts got bigger.

You not having much luck with this game nero

Have you tried playing ping pong, it can do wonders for your trading.

Cheers
Oscar

PS
Do you live under the clock tower at Waterloo?

Last edited:
ftse is up
snp 500 is up
dax is up
dow is up
asx 200 is up

But greece is down. Maybe the world should take the Greeks lead

I am bored to answer to you trolls,you can speak with your self :cool:

Nero I just read the first few posts of your 1% thread

And your throwing rocks here ?

Seriously ?......I'd stick to the violin lessons ;)

N

Clone, nothing is free these days,if you want my methods go work 10 hours daily to find what i am talking about, if you didht like my answer in your private message,thats your problem (n)

Do,you take luncheon vouchers ?....

I am just a normal humble trader,i feel blessed and honored when guru teachers like NVP and mr charts write in my thread,they are the saints of the forum,they try so hard to help newbies in here and with a very small cost :LOL::LOL:,they have given this forum very much value with the knowledge they have about markets :cheesy: