trading ftse 25

Iam not going to open another thread i will post the charts later and thats it.
You havht seen a chart in your life and you talk about trading,wtf are you talking about.I am laughing with what you say but i believe that there are people who read this thread and actually believe what you say.
I take back my guru claims since i dissapointed you :cheesy:, i will leave you with the other guru,mr charts,who is a real pro and he is begging here posting for 10 years to make a buck

Errr ok, I see you later then :D(y)

have got the secret lines of bow set up too, will update with arrows a bit later (y)

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture4536-bowlines.jpg

Iam not going to open another thread i will post the charts later and thats it.
You havht seen a chart in your life and you talk about trading,wtf are you talking about.I am laughing with what you say but i believe that there are people who read this thread and actually believe what you say.
I take back my guru claims since i dissapointed you :cheesy:, i will leave you with the other guru,mr charts,who is a real pro and he is begging here posting for 10 years to make a buck

All Greek to me.

Did you ever meet the great Demis Roussos.

In order to help people who are serious about trading i will tell a few things about the targets i showed.
The first chart i showed is through a method i spent a long time experimenting to find out.The second method i found by accident and i believe its impossible to find,i have many years researching on my back in order to find them.
Both methods are very hard to find,nearly impossible.Before i found these methods i couldht find a method for targets which worked so well.Iam convinced that the few people who move markets like soros and goldman sachs use these 2 methods.
I am sorry to say that even if you pay for mentors and books the odds are very low you will find these methods.Iam not telling you this to brag, but for you to understand that you shouldht pay for education the money the scammers through internet want you to pay for their carbage they are selling.
If you want to learn price action which is what all scammers are selling buy a book and experiment.
Dont make people rich through your ignorance,thats my advice,you take it or leave it.

Others will try to sell you fibonacci use, others how to use oscillators,others how to use magd,rsi,candles,whatever,the odds are against you to find what the best use from them,you may spent 30000-40000 in courses and still not find what you are looking for.The best methods the smart money use is not open for the public,you should understand that.

In order to help people who are serious about trading i will tell a few things about the targets i showed.
The first chart i showed is through a method i spent a long time experimenting to find out.The second method i found by accident and i believe its impossible to find,i have many years researching on my back in order to find them.
Both methods are very hard to find,nearly impossible.Before i found these methods i couldht find a method for targets which worked so well.Iam convinced that the few people who move markets like soros and goldman sachs use these 2 methods.
I am sorry to say that even if you pay for mentors and books the odds are very low you will find these methods.Iam not telling you this to brag, but for you to understand that you shouldht pay for education the money the scammers through internet want you to pay for their carbage they are selling.
If you want to learn price action which is what all scammers are selling buy a book and experiment.
Dont make people rich through your ignorance,thats my advice,you take it or leave it.

How you make your lines?

566386-pipsicusmaximus-albums-romans-picture4546-service.png

just two more questions

do you take paypal?
do you give discounts to christians? for I am christian

as my avatar did show :confused:

566386-pipsicusmaximus-albums-romans-picture4548-swastika-overview-new-2.jpg

566386-pipsicusmaximus-albums-romans-picture4546-service.png

just two more questions

do you take paypal?
do you give discounts to christians? for I am christian

as my avatar did show :confused:

566386-pipsicusmaximus-albums-romans-picture4548-swastika-overview-new-2.jpg
Darktone clone dont you have anything else to do,you should be banned from the moderators for showing lies not you of course,darktone,moderators,you should check if darktone and this clone are the same person

If i was a moderator of the forum,clone(darktone) i would have banned you for what you did

i am happy with that price thank you
Clone, nothing is free these days,if you want my methods go work 10 hours daily to find what i am talking about, if you didht like my answer in your private message,thats your problem (n)