Trading forex using my cycle analysis

4xis2ez

Looking to go long gbpjpy Monday at around 1 pm, NY time zone based on my cycle analysis shown in this video.

I looked at the cycle for gbpusd and the video is the result. May trade gbpusd on Monday, June 17.

Looking to go long gbpjpy Monday at around 1 pm, NY time zone based on my cycle analysis shown in this video.

I am bearish on the GBPJPY for tomorrow Monday. I attach the charts predicting the GBPJPY from the Volatility Response Model for Monday. You can find a description of the model on the first post of the FOREX thread

"Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics "

Last Friday the GBPJPY fell down through the middle (blue line) of the short term trend channel at 137.10 and so is now short term bearish. For the GBPJPY to become short term bullish you need the price action to find support on this level.

Depending on how long you want to keep the trade, the next obstacle is the middle of the long term trend channel at 140.46 (green line). Until the price action finds support at this level then the GBPJPY will remain long term bearish.

gbpjpy.PNG

I am bearish on the GBPJPY for tomorrow Monday. I attach the charts predicting the GBPJPY from the Volatility Response Model for Monday. You can find a description of the model on the first post of the FOREX thread

Last Friday the GBPJPY fell down through the middle (blue line) of the short term trend channel at 137.10 and so is now short term bearish. For the GBPJPY to become short term bullish you need the price action to find support on this level.

Depending on how long you want to keep the trade, the next obstacle is the middle of the long term trend channel at 140.46 (green line). Until the price action finds support at this level then the GBPJPY will remain long term bearish.

View attachment 263822
You don't understand. I am looking for a trade lasting maybe 2 hours!

View attachment 263822

Yesterday I uploaded the VRM predictions for GBPJPY. I attach the results for today at close in NY. Times are GMT-3 (Atlantic summer time) and NY local time + 1 hour. EMA(4,7) included. The main VRM levels are shown for the 30 minute time interval. High at the highest daily sentiment level 136.95, low at daily level 136 with some support at the weekly S1 sentiment level 136.37 All these levels were on yesterday's post

The weekly levels on yesterday's post will remain valid until the end of trading Friday in NY.

Attachments

• 2019-06-17-GBPJPY-1hr.png
    2019-06-17-GBPJPY-1hr.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 282
I went long gbpjpy 4 pm Tuesday. Did not trade previous suggestion.

Attachments

• forum4.jpg
    forum4.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 311
Yesterday I uploaded the VRM predictions for GBPJPY. I attach the results for today at close in NY. Times are GMT-3 (Atlantic summer time) and NY local time + 1 hour. EMA(4,7) included. The main VRM levels are shown for the 30 minute time interval. High at the highest daily sentiment level 136.95, low at daily level 136 with some support at the weekly S1 sentiment level 136.37 All these levels were on yesterday's post

The weekly levels on yesterday's post will remain valid until the end of trading Friday in NY.

Good call. :)

Looking to go long audusd for a trade lasting about 7 or 8 hours.

Attachments

• forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 313
Now long a Nadex touch bracket in eurusd. Cycle analysis suggests up move for a few days.

Attachments

• forum4.jpg
    forum4.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 282