Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

the big spenders are trading at 10p per pip and taking advantage of SLMarkets £300 cash back offer and when this runs out at the end of the month this club will certainly disintegrate.

<shakes head emoticon>

'Manyana' always has been/will always be, one of the key tools of the rip off artist(n)

Well where do I begin after last nights promises that everything would come good.
Today you know what my informant tells me the auto was turned off last night while Mr C. tweaks the system.
The first 2 trades today are down 60+pips.
I also forgot to mention that the big spenders are trading at 10p per pip and taking advantage of SLMarkets £300 cash back offer and when this runs out at the end of the month this club will certainly disintegrate. Who in their right minds will risk their own money on this fiasco.

well pappa c has made 50-80k the last 5 months at 100 quid a month,and creaming commis off the broker for all his flock intros to sl markets.bet his next internet marketing scam will be,start your own trading room no experience needed,make easy 10-20k a month if a fool like me can do it,so can you.tomorrow will come this time. honest paul
im dropping the pappa c that guy was not me he was from one of them look a like agencies
see you at the top boy o

At long last all enquiring about their VPS rentals for the auto are they on monthly contracts or yearly now all this after only 1 week of trading on the auto.
There is a deathly silence from the women on the chat no comments at all, now that speaks for its self.
The ship is sinking and they are all bailing out R.I.P.

At long last all enquiring about their VPS rentals for the auto are they on monthly contracts or yearly now all this after only 1 week of trading on the auto.
There is a deathly silence from the women on the chat no comments at all, now that speaks for its self.
The ship is sinking and they are all bailing out R.I.P.

140 pips down today so far that is after it being off all night:clap:
Latest excuse its not the system at fault it is the software :devilish:

140 pips down today so far that is after it being off all night:clap:
Latest excuse its not the system at fault it is the software :devilish:

what pairs are being traded and is he playing off a tick chart or low TF chart..? Spit out some of the trades and perhaps a couple of us could have a looksie..fwiw I've taken a few tick (300 ticks) trades today...b/e so far..

One notes that "queenofsuccess" was logged in a while ago. Perhaps she could update us on progress?

One notes that "queenofsuccess" was logged in a while ago. Perhaps she could update us on progress?

queenofsuccess has got her nose so far up PCs **** just like a lot of others who seem to think this signal provider is the real deal.
5 months later even they must be seeing how stupid they are for following the false messiah :eek:
So come on all you brown nose girls and guys before the next subs. are due admit it to yourselves how wrong you have been otherwise you will be paying out another £140.00 for another month of the same old crap :mad: i know you all feel like this little guy for being duped for so long.

TEC has now closed for the day just after 1.30
PC i know you keep checking on this forum a little bit of advice stop taking money of your members because after 5 months even you know that your squiggly line system that you call it does not and never will work.
To tell people that you are going to do further testing to get the rest of the day off is utterly deplorable.
If you have an ounce of integrity stop this fiasco immediately.

Last edited:
queenofsuccess has got her nose so far up PCs **** just like a lot of others who seem to think this signal provider is the real deal.
5 months later even they must be seeing how stupid they are for following the false messiah :eek:
So come on all you brown nose girls and guys before the next subs. are due admit it to yourselves how wrong you have been otherwise you will be paying out another £140.00 for another month of the same old crap :mad: i know you all feel like this little guy for being duped for so long.

How much have you lost..if you include membership fees and money you reckon he 'made' you lose?

TO ALL PCs MEMBERS
What you lot have got to take on board is, as you are suggesting longer time frames and bigger stop losses and looking back on a chart and seeing in their minds eye what they could have made I am sorry but it does not work this way. You will end up losing just as much.
On a good day on Brent like 8 o'clock this morning they could have entered at 12370 with a 15 pip stop loss come out at 12434 and made a 64 pip profit and finished for the day.
But the secret is the entry and exit which his system comes no where near that is why it is a loser.
I used to go in with 50 pip stop losses no more if the first one goes against me I have another 2 bites of the cherry.
As PC said himself you only need 20 pips a day to have a comfortable living of trading, so why chase the impossible dream.
Or better still I could have told them from 6pm to midnight that brent was going to break out in an upward direction and if they had of been brave they could have made 145 pips through the night if only they knew what to look for and then again with a 15 pip stop.

sunset1

Have i found the holy grail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very bold statement to say but give me a chance to prove it.
I have come up with a little system that is giving me spectacular results.
The system is so easy even i find it hard to believe how it gives you the pips on a plate most trading days just for the taking, it is so easy it does not even play with your emotions the reason for this is because of its accuracy.
First of all i do not expect people to believe me without live results.
I will try to post trades on here just before they occur, it will not be easy in a fast flowing market but i will try.

A little taster for yesterday 19th March
eur/usd 2 trades with 25 trailing stop 88 pips
gbp/usd 2 trades with 30 trailing stop 200pips
brent 3 trades with 50 trailing stop 466pips

Would you like to put me to the test?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did this work out for you?

"What you lot have got to take on board is, as you are suggesting longer time frames and bigger stop losses and looking back on a chart and seeing in their minds eye what they could have made I am sorry but it does not work this way."

Unbelievable....brilliant logic!!!

sunset1

Have i found the holy grail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------

How did this work out for you?

Spectacular :smart: being astute and using common sense what more does a man need to gratify his needs :LOL:

I was picking up on swannys results and having a bit of a joke. Maybe I should have credited him with the quote as it's not that obvious where it came from. I always keep an open mind tho'....

I was picking up on swannys results and having a bit of a joke. Maybe I should have credited him with the quote as it's not that obvious where it came from. I always keep an open mind tho'....

Not my results buddy, they were sunsets. I'm cack at day trading...I only do it out of boredom..:D I can take some pips out of the market off lower TFs (if I get my nut in the game) but I'm too inconsistent with it, it's hit and miss for me 'cos I don't want to sit there for hours on end..