Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Thanks disenchanted-

your ace.I blew 1000,s before I was a pro trader.So cheap lesson.

Pappa C

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly let me say that this is the one and only post of mine which will appear on this site (as having read quite a lot of comments here I get the feeling that there is very little positive content relating to TEC

Disenchanted you are wrong as far as your first sentence goes stateing that there is very little positive content relateing to TEC
Several ex members spoke up months ago to warn people about joining this club if that is not positive what is.
How dare anyone to question PC on his chat or query anything that he says Dictator comes to mind.
As I said the other day Eddie has started the snowball effect there will be no stopping it by the weekend.

You're right Sunset, I feel that the vast majority of the posts in here have been neither positive or negative but merely honest, frank and true reflections of the goings on within TEC.

Obviously if someone was very enthused regarding TEC and simply 'wanted it to work' then I can see how many of the comments would have appeared negative, not so though, not for me anyway.

what is amazing is how stupid papa C is.

I mean you got a dozen methods on forex factory that will make you 20 pips per day easy (which I do) and have picked up from there.

the idea idea of not having any pressure from making any money from trading like Papa C is just amazing how stupid he is.he cant even find a winning system thats on a plate on forex factory and make it work.Shows you his IQ level.

Pappa C-what is this a rapper name?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much will you pay me ?

:LOL::LOL:

sorry if I have offended people-im just looking for justice and to help people who are members or going to be members.Pappa C is a criminal he does not pay tax and you wait what will happen very soon(y)

In the UK we do not protect or harbor criminals or terrorists or tax invaders-he rips people off and does not pay tax.

this rapper is finished and I will be responsible for this. I follow the laws of the UK.

looks like pappa c has done it again,stopped the system for a few days to get it right mean while subs will be paid he will make 10k and have a month to get it right again,i felt sorry for those in his room but not anymore.
he found them all on a gambling site and they are addicted to his bull**** sell the dream they deserve each other,
take a few days off pappa c you must be so tired laughing at that bunch you have all the way to the bank :eek:
GREED AND FEAR OF LOSS YOU GOT THEM GOOD PAPPA,bet you cannot belive your run of luck

looks like pappa c has done it again,stopped the system for a few days to get it right mean while subs will be paid he will make 10k and have a month to get it right again,i felt sorry for those in his room but not anymore.
he found them all on a gambling site and they are addicted to his bull**** sell the dream they deserve each other,
take a few days off pappa c you must be so tired laughing at that bunch you have all the way to the bank :eek:
GREED AND FEAR OF LOSS YOU GOT THEM GOOD PAPPA,bet you cannot belive your run of luck

My info. today has it that the chat has died to near extinction and several people voicing their displeasure saying if he does not produce the goods this time with the auto on his next update that they will be moving on as it was a tried and tested system.
Now that is utter ******** as it has never made pips.
PC is on the missing list today he cant handle the unrest from his members.

Mods, is it now time to lock this thread?

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Swan stick your neck where the sun dont shine your contribution to it is zilch as you have already been told
This thread has very important info. for the people that have been drawn in to this club under false pretences with untrue results etc.
As long as it is allowed to continue it will make a lot of gullible people aware of how people can be misled and fleeced of their money on false promises.

With the appropriate degree of respect as the sun sets on sunset, I suspect BS’s weary cynicism is due to the fact that there are countless threads such as this reaching all the way back to Day One outlining precisely the same phenomenon with muppets allowing themselves to be misled and fleeced.

None of the muppets snagged by this caper had sufficient intelligence to carry out the minimal due diligence required and take heed of the prior travails of similar undertakings. By the same token, unlikely will future muppets take heed of this thread, no matter how long it may continue to run.

Last edited:
Many did not do their due diligence and paid the price, but this thread now is available as a resource to be seen by anyone doing their homework on TEC before joining in the future. So the thread should remain open as it has value..

Mods, is it now time to lock this thread?

no it is not time lock the thread,maybe time for you to start a thread with your slot machine style of trading,i would love to see the bully of t2w start something like that you can even butt in and argue with yourself

With the appropriate degree of respect as the sun sets on sunset, I suspect BS’s weary cynicism is due to the fact that there are countless threads such as this reaching all the way back to Day One outlining precisely the same phenomenon with muppets allowing themselves to be misled and fleeced.

None of the muppets snagged by this caper had sufficient intelligence to carry out the minimal due diligence required and take heed of the prior travails of similar undertakings. By the same token, unlikely will future muppets take heed of this thread, no matter how long it may continue to run.

Back on the 10/12/10 when I joined TEC it would have been VERY difficult to carry out any thorough due diligence as the 'club' had just opened and he was displaying figures, figures which have since been REMOVED!) on his sales page detailing the performance of his system over the last four months, they showed that he had averaged 180 pips a day with not one losing day.

Please explain what other due diligence you could have performed at the outset of the club Bramble, other than trust the information given