Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

My there are several vindictive and vicious people on this forum. From trying to spread malicious rumours to trying to illegally get into our servers. What is wrong with you people - is it pure jealousy that TEC might be on to a winner and you are not involved or is this what normally happens on forums. If it all goes pear shaped it will be on our own shoulders and we will bite the bullet but we don't need the endless carping and derogatory comments. Your behaviour displays rank bad manners and really shows you in a poor light.

Vindictive & vicious? How about factual & accurate?

Malicious Rumours? Please point me towards these as all I've seen are factual statements!

Trying to enter 'your' servers illegally? When? Have you any proof of that or is it yet another case of delusion?

Jealousy? Of TEC? Now you ARE having a laugh!

Your behaviour portrays a delusional character, well done (y)

It' also interesting to see that you feel the need to re-ignite this thread when it was all dying down, well done for that also (y)

...trying to illegally get into our servers.

I am genuinely curious to know why would anyone want to do this and what evidence have you that this has happened from member of this site ?

Paul

I am genuinely curious to know why would anyone want to do this and what evidence have you that this has happened from member of this site ?

Paul

You'll be waiting a while Paul. Maybe it's just what Pappa Smurf told his mugs, er I mean members.

Westy. Again, incorrect at all levels.

There has never been any rumour of any description posted here..... only facts. Paul Chalmers is the only person guilty of any public misleading activities and it is he alone who created the need for this thread.

Is Paul still going down the road of people trying to disrupt his "business":?:. Oh PLEASE:!: I thought he had already played that card (n)

This thread serves as a valid public warning to offer balance, so that any potential subscriber to TEC can hear from many people who have been there, done it and can tell of their experiences. (y)

My there are several vindictive and vicious people on this forum. From trying to spread malicious rumours to trying to illegally get into our servers. What is wrong with you people - is it pure jealousy that TEC might be on to a winner and you are not involved or is this what normally happens on forums. If it all goes pear shaped it will be on our own shoulders and we will bite the bullet but we don't need the endless carping and derogatory comments. Your behaviour displays rank bad manners and really shows you in a poor light.

well done you. no one had posted for a while until you showed up. if its going so well any chance of updating the results page

I m still waiting for PC to issue his counter claim. He said his lawyers need 8 weeks to prepare his case. i ve only got another 4 weeks to wait.

I really would join again.

Please can we have a performance page or results here.

Or if paul wants lots of new clients (as he lost most) please offer a two week trial. for a few of us.If Results are good you will get many new members.He would have nothing to lose yet everything to gain,as he has sorted things out.

thanks pappa.

I've been a member at TEC for one month and today made a search just to see if this still exists... and what a surprise... TEC stil alive!!!

Guys this guy is a con... maybe this month is positive, but next month or so you will loose everything plus the subscriptions.

Can anyone here say what was the total for February and for March so far? Honestly...

I've been a member at TEC for one month and today made a search just to see if this still exists... and what a surprise... TEC stil alive!!!

Guys this guy is a con... maybe this month is positive, but next month or so you will loose everything plus the subscriptions.

Can anyone here say what was the total for February and for March so far? Honestly...

Are you still a member?

Or if paul wants lots of new clients (as he lost most) please offer a two week trial. for a few of us.If Results are good you will get many new members.He would have nothing to lose yet everything to gain,as he has sorted things out.

thanks pappa.
goose why would you join again the sewer rat papa c is a conman.
he cant and never has traded his own money,and people dont give a **** about how he did this month last or in the future.you want to join a room go check out dale pinkert.
let pappa c the pied piper of forex have his morons dance the merry tune to that pot of gold lol its their loss of money and time.and nearly time to pay subs:cheesy:

thanks pappa.

You are a marketer's dream, destined to be ripped off time and time again.

At some point you will give up your trading dream utterly disappointed and considerably poorer for the experience.

I do not wish to be harsh or confrontational, but what I have said is the simple truth. Your current attitude and approach can lead to no other outcome.

Try learning to trade for yourself instead of hoping that you can find someone to do all the work for you.

Thanks for your concern guys.

Im a pro trader one of bill williams boys,I was being sarcastic and want pappa to come back and reply.I joined this scam at the start,did not trade a single trade with him,just watched as I could not believe his results.This guy is a criminal as far im concerned and would have no problem in destroying him.

Do you remember when he lost 180 points in a day? 18 straight losses?

then he came up with that ball **** story of people threatening his family and children and went to the police.So he had a few days break with the weekend then came back with a new system.This is film material.What a joker.

I heard he still has over 100 members.

Papaa C U N T