Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

You seem to have lost sight of how almightily charitable Mr. Chalmers is :eek: , and judging by some of his current memberships responses on here they certainly need charity :cheesy:

Of course he is. And I'm dating Scarlett Johannson!!

Am afraid we are too busy making profits to be pandering to the bitter and twisted people here who only criticise and slate people off.

Good stuff, make hay while the sun shines :D

Is the flavour of the month still Brent or has it switched to gold now? :LOL:

Not to bad December crap January good Feb very good March. Hope it will last if not it will adapt and trade what works. Reasonable day on Euro/Usd how about you. I hope you all did well
Kind regards
Shepp

my last post just to say in mr sheens words:

TEC members are winners, we are winning,

you guys are with the trolls,

losing,
sizzled,
bye

Not to bad December crap January good Feb very good March. Hope it will last if not it will adapt and trade what works. Reasonable day on Euro/Usd how about you. I hope you all did well
Kind regards
Shepp

are you sure you was trading TEC signals in January ? i was with this service all through january & i can assure you the results were not good infact they were bloody awful

Kind regards
Shepp

Shepp.....Would you be good enough to answer the question asked in my previous post. What was your complaint that got you a free month?

my last post just to say in mr sheens words:

TEC members are winners, we are winning,

you guys are with the trolls,

losing,
sizzled,
bye

all you muppets keep on saying last post and come back for more,

its only a matter of time mug

What was the name of your charm school ?
I never said it was my last post. But this is.
Best wishes
Shepp

What was the name of your charm school ?
I never said it was my last post. But this is.
Best wishes
Shepp

Time will tell. You will be back.

If you read the above quote it was address to mug, unless of course you put yourself into the class of "muppets"

Nice to hear the club is working for you guys.

When I was there the results were awful,one day he had 16 trades in one day,all losers LOL.

My there are several vindictive and vicious people on this forum. From trying to spread malicious rumours to trying to illegally get into our servers. What is wrong with you people - is it pure jealousy that TEC might be on to a winner and you are not involved or is this what normally happens on forums. If it all goes pear shaped it will be on our own shoulders and we will bite the bullet but we don't need the endless carping and derogatory comments. Your behaviour displays rank bad manners and really shows you in a poor light.

im very happy for you westhall.I agree with you.

This thread is finished no need for further posting.

Its done.