Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Mainliner ... agreed we have to move on and not exchange too much of our lives with total focus on Paul Chalmers and Graham Laurie..yes there is a 'but' coming:!:

You are way to kind to Paul Chalmers..."Chancer" you say.

This is a man who presented TEC to the world (on the original site) with virtually no truth in the blurb whatsover.

He failed to deliver on every level of his promises.

He lied outrageously when he tried to big himself up by claiming to be an ex top company director who had given it all up to work full time on the TEC project...because he was amazed at what he had discovered :LOL::LOL:....

His incredible algorithms....his wonderful software which nobody else could possibly have:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He said would stand by his members even though he had received "substantial offers" from large institutions to buy him out:LOL::LOL::LOL:(n)(n)(n)

No need to go on because we will all lose the will to live but I think you get the picture.

Chancer... errrr NO ..A total deceiver/shyster YES.. and only Chalmers and Graham Laurie know if they were in cahoots with one another.

Chalmers can say what he likes on his web site but that does not in any way negate our legal right to receive what we paid for.

Again, it is the blatant and smug deception which has got everybody here going mental :eek:

Dear Dear, I decided to look in on this thread again after forgetting about the whole TEC thing for a while. What do I find - people insulting others, trying to lord it over other members...basically it's disintegrated into a free for all.

I warned TEC people at the start of this thread to keep their point simple and not keep going on..... and on...... and on..... about their grievances on this forum. Firstly, it does get boring after a while and secondly you risk getting the thread deleted (which of course ruins your chances of maintaining some visibilty in the SE rankings for TEC)

Looks like no one listened , now we have a thread that's descended into a free for all. Insults flying left right and centre...everyone trying to point score over another member with little personal vendettas. All those trading childish insults need to stand back and look at yourselves - its silly and simply a total waste of your time and energy.

I also took a £100 punt at TEC, yes, the guys a bit of a chancer no doubt, but why let someone take over your life like this? We havent exactly lost our life savings. If you get a refund from Paypal, then great, well done. But whether you do or not, is it not time to give the constant griping a rest and move on with your life?

Of course people will do a search for TEC should they consider joining and there is more than enough info on the search engines to give anyone serious doubts on his system.
So rest assured, he won't get much more business now.

But taking him to court for a £100 quid? jeeze...thats taking it a bit far, is it not. To be honest I would not advise this action at all, frankly it may be disasterous

If the insults and petty squabbling keeps going on this thread, I can clearly see it being removed and that's simply going to backfire on people with TEC grievances.

My suggestion, as I pointed out earlier in this thread, is for the whole thing to cool off. Pauls name (TEC) is already muddied by the whole sorry saga, there is nothing else really you can do or in fact that needs to be done. Direct your time and energy into something more fulfilling folks and let go of the TEC thing. You may have lost a few quid to a chancer, but why continue to give him your time and energy as well?

Moi? I only finish them. My first few posts on this thread were very reasonable and helpful, then the attacks start, racist comments, the bizarre assumptions, the wild accusations...which is all good fun..

Ha Ha you couldn't finish yourself off and yes despite the t&c's of Pauls website saying no refunds I think you will find the services he offered were misrepresented, you seem to think your a big time lawyer / comedian / trader / investor so surely you know its perfectly legal getting our money back.

Read some of my other posts I posted about you yesterday and finish them off, or are you still busy sucking on the Jesus statues finger wishing your c*ck was even as big as that!

I have no regard for this part of the forum now (it will get taken down soon) so carry on being the laughing stock. I wouldn't mind but your not even giving as good as you get.

...steady, it's still before the watershed!

This is a brave new PC world. I can do as much bumming as I want. Since the abolition of section 28, teachers are bumming kids. Kids are bumming teachers. Lots of bumming all over.

Vote labour

well people i think black cloud will be back tomorrow ready to go until then goodnight all love you black cloud xx

well, read it... (skimmed it really)... only person who came off at all well was dash... but even he was taking things far too seriously, you could tell...

I rate the lulz as approximately C.

hi arabiannights :)

yes you are right i did go too carried away. in the end it was just me and a vendetta with KCTiger and kwdjohn and as well arguing with b;lack swan. I ended up just like the ones i was slagging off.

:eek:

sorry everyone else, i hope that you can find a way to finish the TEC thing once and for all and you can put it all behind you and make good with you learning about trading.

hi arabiannights :)

yes you are right i did go too carried away. in the end it was just me and a vendetta with KCTiger and kwdjohn and as well arguing with b;lack swan. I ended up just like the ones i was slagging off.

:eek:

sorry everyone else, i hope that you can find a way to finish the TEC thing once and for all and you can put it all behind you and make good with you learning about trading.

Apology accepted, now let's move on (y)

well, read it... (skimmed it really)... only person who came off at all well was dash... but even he was taking things far too seriously, you could tell...

I rate the lulz as approximately C.

Listen up b1tch.

First, C grade lulz? You is straight trippin', fool. These lulz are A -, at least. Best thread on T2W, if you want my opinion. If you don't, you get it anyway.

Second, you want lulz? Why have you not contributed to my price action thread? This is a typical post:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/116582-simplest-trading-method-world-8.html#post1418930

As you can see it includes abuse directed at Robster, videos by the Cult and Guns n' Roses, and boobs by Kelly Brook.

PS

Behead Arabian Nights!

Affiliate Membership

Affiliate Login >>

Dear Potential Affiliate

We're glad to invite you to participate as an affiliate in the best forex and commodities club ever, bringing you a HIGH MONTHLY COMMISSION.

This is a service people will be happy to stay with for a long long time.

A renegade highly experienced top drawertrader with a proven track record and a burning desire to his profit-making expertise live with you on a daily basison his own web TV trading channel.

Just a small taste of the features and benefits of the service:

1. Regular and significant daily points

2. Operates every day between 06:00hrs and 17:00hrs

3. Great trades to be had whatever time you pop in or out

4. Very low risk with very tight stops

5. A great character to brighten any day in the live room

6. The ultimate trading experience and success to be found anywhere on the planet

If you want to make large regular income by promoting and getting us customers then just click on the link below to our dedicated affiliate site

Great I've just got my first sucker to sign up! Money for old rope it'll pay for my next round of steriods!

Eureka.... Pauls moment yesterday.. 'from this day onwards you will be getting the pips you deserve for being so loyal'

I could hardly wait after seeing Paul return full time to action three weeks ago... now i am happy to overlook the fact he hasnt had a winning week since that return, and that i am nearly 200 pips down from his every changing systems in that time... However today i was going to get those pips back i deserved!!!!!!

Todays trades, signal to signal... no scalping as his system has returned a loss everyday with 10 take profit and a 20 stoploss
07.30 sell @13653 15 pips WOOHOO
08.12 buy @13636 10 pips two wins on the bounce, can't remember that ever happening
08.45 sell@13648 5 pips... i have fallen of my chair...
09.15 buy@13640 -2 pips... Paul has this as breakeven, but conventiently forgets spread or the 2/3 second delay
09.31 sell@13639 -4 pips
09.40 buy@13638 -2 pips
09.50 sell@13644 -3 pips
10.05 buy@13644 -3pips
10.15 sell@ 13647 -5pips
10.25 buy@ 13649 -22pips
10.48 sell@ 13628 0 pips
11.05 buy@ 13625 -4 pips
11.23 sell@ 13623 -17 pips
no trades from paul as bouncey market over lunch
13.36 buy@ 13660 0 pips
13.57 sell@13664 -6 pips
14.33 buy@ 13685 -9 pips (high of the last two days was at 13690)

-59 pips ............... Back to form from Paul or as he is called proper Clown..

Ohh and he has just come on the mic to say it is like a tale of two halfs, this morning fantastic (see above after 09.30) and then a little disappointing this afternoon..

His new system is.... 'if it doesnt work, just claim that it does..

Last edited: