Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

pips13.jpg

Amen to the brother, Paypal will tell most of them to pi55 off, they have no case, there's now a beaut up thread who says he's taking them to the small claims court to recover his hundred quid...

I enjoy watching these crusades, for several reasons; firstly, as you rightly point out, the calibre of the sad two bob newbie is a real eye opener, they don't want to learn the job, they just want a one armed bandit system. It's always the principle, not the money, LOL, no it isn't, they can't afford to lose a couple of hundred quid, how would they tolerate a few grand drawdown, doggedly sticking to the plan (developed over a couple of years back and forward testing) whilst conditions return to the *norm* (their norm) for their system to perform?

They had "Black Wednesday" when the guys' calls failed, losses of 10-30 pips per trade, I've seen guys have a series of 20 losers with real 'hurt' money, good pro traders. We've all had drawdowns of serious percentages, some from self sabatoge, no chance of paypal 'tilling up on that eh? Perhaps we should sue ourselves..Irony is that when considering the 3Ms he's obviously practicing decent MM, the method is irrelevant, but there's no chance of these guys ever getting the mind right. They actualy moan when he doesn't trade, yep go on son, chase the market, feel the pain; "Fix the currency market for us Goddam it..find some fookin trades, that's what we signed up for!"

Why anyone would 'open up shop' to mentor these chumps en masse is beyond me, I suppose that's why the real mentors never advertise, you have to practically beg them to tutor. Tell ya what though buddy, this is why you should put them on the dailys (like over on the James 16 thread), tell 'em how it's gonna be from day one; "this is a six months expeirment, if you havn't got six months fuel then don't start the journey". The minute one of them kicks off about a single loss on cable of 250 pips, ban and ridicule the fool..

I've got a library of books and stuff that must have cost a couple of grand, I've probably parted with 500+ notes in trading rooms, don't regret one single purchase as all of it was *worth* it, you take responsibility for your actions. Given where I am now I can't have any regrets, and all of it added to my overall trading educashun and partially satisified my intellectual trading curiosity, a phenomena lost on this crowd.

This expenditure is not about direct performance, as there's a sub text to this trading journey, a road that has to be trodden that is lost on pricks like this... Trading, a birth by a thousand cuts..these guys never get over the first paper cut...

Been at/in an investors meeting all day, so thought I'd give this a bump as I'm here for half an hour..:D

Shouldn't you be starting an argument?

Moi? I only finish them. My first few posts on this thread were very reasonable and helpful, then the attacks start, racist comments, the bizarre assumptions, the wild accusations...which is all good fun..

I only finish them,you dick,how can an everton fan win an arguement,like your team you should be used to living in the shadows

correct

so

do more

er...I'm all out of fight atm Dave...had a cracking day though (not trading, other stuff) as for trades had a couple of stops hit, a few trailing stops taken out, the swissy has saved the day/week so far..

Have others in the group managed to secure a refund for the services rendered, despite the T&Cs on the vendor's website?

It would appear that the purchasers of the TEC system are paid out and have moved on. That's probably for the best..