Trading Education: Udemy

trendie

Legendary member
I havent really been reading T2W regularly recently, but in "my day", there was always a healthy scam-hunter contingent.

The likes of Knowledge-to-action, and other expensive courses were routinely savaged.

I wonder if Udemy is a game-changer?

Whilst looking to them for IT-related courses (SQL, Linux, etc) I found they do Forex Trading and Trading Options courses.
The price-points seem to be around the £10-£15 mark.

Could Udemy be used as a means of people getting a quick, low-cost taste of trading without forking out thousands?

I will be enrolling on 2 Beginner Options courses, followed by 2 Intermediate, to get a taste of the quality.
If the SQL courses are anything to go by, I would be confident of getting good, structured training.
Downside would be an inferior peer-to-peer student forums.

What do you think?

I havent really been reading T2W regularly recently, but in "my day", there was always a healthy scam-hunter contingent.

The likes of Knowledge-to-action, and other expensive courses were routinely savaged.

Whilst looking to them for IT-related courses (SQL, Linux, etc) I found they do Forex Trading and Trading Options courses.

Could Udemy be used as a means of people getting a quick, low-cost taste of trading without forking out thousands?

I will be enrolling on 2 Beginner Options courses, followed by 2 Intermediate, to get a taste of the quality.
If the SQL courses are anything to go by, I would be confident of getting good, structured training.

What do you think?

Frankly I am a skeptic (as I am for books), as I believe no one will publish/teach a working trading strategy and even if someone does, it will be arbitraged right away from the amount of money trading it, but I am looking for you to report back on what is your feeling/experience is after every course...

What do you think?

the downside (however cheap the courses) is still inferior training using free to access information...and plenty of upselling to the "special" courses no doubt

it beats the criminal prices being peddled by scamsters a few years back .....but still all pretty much free to access stuff really

N

im not advertising them (as they banned me years ago :cool::LOL: )...but for real basics the Babypips courses and training is good ...but i mean real basics .....

N