NLP: Time Line Therapy

Did it work for u?

For what it worth, a few years ago I met one of the creators of NLP can't remember if it was Bandler or Grindler , they've both got to be in there late 60's I would guess, the meeting was in a social setting, I've never used NLP, but have read some of the subject matter, my personal and jaded view of personal development and associated learning's along with popular psychology is that its bull****e, its distorted to sell all kinds of crap to vuneralable and guiable individuals, NOT to be mistaken with the actual science of psychology, of which I'm a supporter,
the phrase Cavet Emptor should ring clear and loud .

Did it work for u?

I never applied it. That wasnt the point of the thread.
I got my head around the principles, understand the essentials, and their applications.
Its good stuff, and as long as its used appropriately, I dont see why it cant be of use to someone.
There are other equally interesting personal development stuff about.

I never applied it. That wasnt the point of the thread.
I got my head around the principles, understand the essentials, and their applications.
Its good stuff, and as long as its used appropriately, I dont see why it cant be of use to someone.
There are other equally interesting personal development stuff about.

Doesn't messing around with brain wires screw you up?One could become more delusional.

How can NLP change somebody forever ?It may work temporary ......old saying a leopard never loses it's spots.

Humans are very complex individuals, they can swing from good to bad and through everything in between, just as a pendulum swings. Personality is different than behavior.

As a practitioner of TLT requires a high level of competency, it is not something a therapist could learn over a weekend or two unless they have a sound knowledge of both hypnosis and NLP. As an example, TLT processes use NLP reframing extensively. Time Line Therapy is the registered trademark of Tad James and exclusively licenced to the Time Line Therapy Association

Last edited by a moderator: