Trading Edge Strategy Software (tess)

Antz

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THE ABOVE SOFTWARE BY KEITH COTTERILL? DOES ANYONE USE IT AND WHAT'S YOUR HONEST OPINION?

Antz

Hi Antz

i purchased the tess software in 2002 for £1800, for this price you receive no support material IE: the ulimate trading edge package, which at the time was another £400 ( although i did argue with them and managed to get it for free). for live feeds you are looking at £100 a month. it is a good charting package but i would certainly say no better than Sierra charts which is one hell of a lot cheaper. i,ve knocked tess on the head and am now using sierra charts, wish i had done a bit more home work before purchasing Tess, could have saved myself £1800, but hey we live and learn (slowly DOH!).

Hope this helps
nick

Thanks iwish! Have you details of how I can go about getting the sierra charts please and how much are we talking?

Cheers

Antz

Antz said:
Thanks iwish! Have you details of how I can go about getting the sierra charts please and how much are we talking?

Cheers

Antz

http://www.sierrachart.com/

And look under "Search" on the T2W site for discussions on Sierra and the "Reviews" section of the site.

Hope this helps :D

OOPS

oatman said:
Go to Store at the top of this page and Sierra is cheaper :cheesy:

Sorry - yes Oatmans correct - use our store at top of page :eek:

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THE ABOVE SOFTWARE BY KEITH COTTERILL? DOES ANYONE USE IT AND WHAT'S YOUR HONEST OPINION?

Antz

Hi Antz,

Tess arrived in Germany now. Did you use Sierra Charts instead of Tess or do you have any additional feedback to Tess?
Thanks
Dagmar