Trading coop

Jestrab

Hello everyone, I would like to find someone here who is willing to cooperate in stock trading on daily basis - sharing info, set goals, divide some tasks, and so on. I think it is also especially good for motivation and discipline. I have experience when you cooperate the progress is much faster. I consider myself still as a beginner. I have been trading for 2 years. I have two daytrading strategies and i also invest in long term. I have written a diploma thesis about commodity trading. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Martin

Hello everyone, I would like to find someone here who is willing to cooperate in stock trading on daily basis - sharing info, set goals, divide some tasks, and so on. I think it is also especially good for motivation and discipline. I have experience when you cooperate the progress is much faster. I consider myself still as a beginner. I have been trading for 2 years. I have two daytrading strategies and i also invest in long term. I have written a diploma thesis about commodity trading. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Martin
Welcome to T2W @Jestrab

I'm around much of the time and trade stocks daily, so I'm happy to help with some motivation.
We could do with some more input on the commodities side of things, so I'm sure you could make some useful contributions to the forum.

The current upheaval is a great time to be trading, so enjoy the ride.

:)

MOC.

Most banks are promoting a new ''commodity super cycle''. Should help the small AIM miners and energy stocks.