Trading Contests?

Nowler

Experienced member
1,538 232
Hello folks!

I am just wondering if there are any trading contests going on at T2W?
Or anywhere else that you would recommend?

I would like the option of entering one's for prizes but ones for bragging rights would be fine too. I just want to measure myself against other traders.

Thanks

Nowler

Experienced member
1,538 232
There IS a good trading competition, it consists of forecasting the Friday close of the S&P 500 . All forecasts to be made before the week's beginning.
Points are awarded on a weekly basis. There is a prize at the end of each quarter and another one for the year's points.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/221156-s-p-500-cash-weekly-competition-2017-prizes.html

You are most welcome. There are no charges.

Thanks for letting me know mate.
Though the S+P is too rich for my blood so I don't pay much attention to it.

Oh well.. :)

billyjean

120 5
Hello folks!

I am just wondering if there are any trading contests going on at T2W?
Or anywhere else that you would recommend?

I would like the option of entering one's for prizes but ones for bragging rights would be fine too. I just want to measure myself against other traders.

Thanks

I take part in NFP machine game for Tickmill. Takes 5 seconds to put your prediction before NFP on some currency pair on their facebook page. The closest prediction earns 200 bucks.
Other contests are BS or take a lot of time what I don't like :).

Nowler

Experienced member
1,538 232
I take part in NFP machine game for Tickmill. Takes 5 seconds to put your prediction before NFP on some currency pair on their facebook page. The closest prediction earns 200 bucks.
Other contests are BS or take a lot of time what I don't like :).

Cool, I'll pop in and have a look at that, thanks.
I was however thinking more along the lines of % growth over a span of 1-6 months.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock