Trading Contests?

Nowler

Experienced member
Hello folks!

I am just wondering if there are any trading contests going on at T2W?
Or anywhere else that you would recommend?

I would like the option of entering one's for prizes but ones for bragging rights would be fine too. I just want to measure myself against other traders.

Thanks

There IS a good trading competition, it consists of forecasting the Friday close of the S&P 500 . All forecasts to be made before the week's beginning.
Points are awarded on a weekly basis. There is a prize at the end of each quarter and another one for the year's points.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/221156-s-p-500-cash-weekly-competition-2017-prizes.html

You are most welcome. There are no charges.

Thanks for letting me know mate.
Though the S+P is too rich for my blood so I don't pay much attention to it.

Oh well.. :)

Hello folks!

I am just wondering if there are any trading contests going on at T2W?
Or anywhere else that you would recommend?

I would like the option of entering one's for prizes but ones for bragging rights would be fine too. I just want to measure myself against other traders.

Thanks

I take part in NFP machine game for Tickmill. Takes 5 seconds to put your prediction before NFP on some currency pair on their facebook page. The closest prediction earns 200 bucks.
Other contests are BS or take a lot of time what I don't like :).

I take part in NFP machine game for Tickmill. Takes 5 seconds to put your prediction before NFP on some currency pair on their facebook page. The closest prediction earns 200 bucks.
Other contests are BS or take a lot of time what I don't like :).

Cool, I'll pop in and have a look at that, thanks.
I was however thinking more along the lines of % growth over a span of 1-6 months.