Trading Buddies

Windlesham1

Established member
I make money but I'd make serious money if I had a trading buddy. Not offering anything but we all need as much help as we can get. I've been trading options for 14 years,but lately found a method that works very very well for me and does not require much attention daily.
I'm happy to share my knowledge,my library and my support to anyone who is also looking for a trading buddy.
One condition-must trade UK options.

Nobody interested? Well trading is about being honest and most people are just too uncomfortable with that.
May the force be with you .

Nobody interested? Well trading is about being honest and most people are just too uncomfortable with that.
May the force be with you .

It may just be that many don't trade options. They may not know where to start.

A better approach may be to engage a few people on this thread by explaining the subject matter and you may find one or two people who stay the course and eventually form a working relationship.

I trade options but not UK , and i'm not into selling strategies , what you have in mind plz share ...

Last edited:
It may just be that many don't trade options. They may not know where to start.

A better approach may be to engage a few people on this thread by explaining the subject matter and you may find one or two people who stay the course and eventually form a working relationship.
Thanks for that but really if people think trading is simply a game of guessing,then they are of course in for a lot of disappointment. Nobody knows where the market will be tomorrow and trading options gioves us the felxibility to trade up,down,sideways,inactive and exuberant markets-why would you opt to take a 33% chance when you can put the odds in your favour?

trading options gives us the flexibility to trade up, down, sideways, inactive and exuberant markets -why would you opt to take a 33% chance when you can put the odds in your favour?

:clap:
:love: Options, I can't understand why people trade anything but...