Trading Big Shadow setups on H1 charts

Dec 12, 2016
Anyone that is familiar with naked forex strategies and big shadow setups, is it viable to trade that kind of price action strategy on a 1 hour chart or is that still too low of a time frame that would likely generate too many false signals?

Dec 12, 2016
Great pattern to trade, i mainly trade engulfing patterns and this one is one of my favorite.

You can use Price Action Tracker to track all of them

Apr 25, 2017
Hello how do you do? I am new to this forum. Want to know how to post or initiate a thread myself. When I click on the tab New thread, it says I dont have sufficient privileges.

Thank you

sunset1

Jul 7, 2009
Hello how do you do? I am new to this forum. Want to know how to post or initiate a thread myself. When I click on the tab New thread, it says I dont have sufficient privileges.

Thank you
Just keep posting

Apr 25, 2017
OK since you said to keep posting good thing I will say it here. Now I am using a GRID EA for some time with profitable results I have both Live and demo to show BUT I need a good programmer to modify it to completely automate it. If anybody can guide me it will be of good help.

Thank you

sunset1

Jul 7, 2009
OK since you said to keep posting good thing I will say it here. Now I am using a GRID EA for some time with profitable results I have both Live and demo to show BUT I need a good programmer to modify it to completely automate it. If anybody can guide me it will be of good help.

Thank you
What is a grid ea ?