Thoughts on trading after 3 years

What time frame is optimal, do you think ?
I am trying 30M

Last edited:
What time frame is optimal, do you think ?
I am trying 30M
Hi Pat, the parent or reference chart is the M30 with a rolling/advancing pivot and intraday targets plotted around a SMA50 which catches trend changes early relative to Higher [H4/D1] trendline, support and resistance etc, https://global.tradingcentral.com/www/pdf/investment_horizon_web_sites_en.pdf

Back Test it using FX Blue trading sim as limit orders\partial close can be set in the market open pullback strategy that i use, try it you will drool

Last edited:
ok so the Fed is (probably) going to lower by x basis points which which is supposed to lift the dollar, and Brexit is not over yet. who knows?

It is my view that fundamental analysis is at the end of the day "an educated guess", and therefor i am focusing on an intraday strategy for quick in and out targets.
Rate cuts usually force dollar to decline because Fed use rates to control money supply and more supply is weaker dollar. I think you confuse some basic macroeconomic relationships

Rate cuts usually force dollar to decline because Fed use rates to control money supply and more supply is weaker dollar. I think you confuse some basic macroeconomic relationships

everything is relative .......and no guarantees if you do x then y happens ...otherwise we would all be rich ?

everything is relative .......and no guarantees if you do x then y happens ...otherwise we would all be rich ?

quantify "x then y" in this scenario.

I requested a random date this year from you, i then made available the pre- eu and pre us technical analysis chart levels for such opens... so it was random, right? must i post some more daily sessions maybe.
are u confused as to entry/exit strategy?