Trading at the weekends

BennyC

Hi All,

I work a nine to five so it is very difficult to get trading done unless I do it before work in my lunch break and after work which doesn't leave a lot of time. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a way I can spread bet at the weekends?

Hi All,

I work a nine to five so it is very difficult to get trading done unless I do it before work in my lunch break and after work which doesn't leave a lot of time. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a way I can spread bet at the weekends?

Hi Benny

Put some limit orders in over the weekend.

I spend an hour Sunday afternoon with a bit of study and placing a few orders here and there, place your take profits and stop loss if you use them at the same time.

Nice to make some profits when you at work or even sleeping and not staring at the screen.

Then just check the orders at lunch time and in the evening and adjust accordingly.

This helps when you busy during the week and don't have much time too spend with the market.

Mind you I'm still up at 430am each day spending 40 mins with the markets before I do any thing else and the last thing I check before going to bed at 9pm, such is life.

All the best
Oscar

Last edited:
Hi All,

move to sports betting ............

Congrats on recognising that you need to be in the market with a bit of planning and not trying to trade on a mobile app. Set up your charts beit stocks or spreadbetting even forex(not recommended) on a set and forget basis. Forex market is 24 hours so try this in the very early morning or late evening. As for FTSE: BORING BORING BORING.

Many people try not to trade during the weekend, but simply to observe what is happening and get ready for the working week.
I agree with you, despite the numerous benefits weekend day trading offers, there remain several limitations example, limited instruments, low volume, and brokers hours in which many brokerage firms take the view that there aren’t enough customers to warrant opening their doors over the weekends

I mostly do not trade at weekends but still prefer to do some practice over a demo account.

Hi All,

BItcoin is open 24/7.

It is necessary to listen to the professionals who advise the weekend, devote to analysis and preparation for trading.
i mainly do prep at the weekend too.Nice to get deep into the charts for the week coming ahead

You can trade on any day, but I think it's better to use weekends to analyze and prepare for the trading week.