Life before trading

Well i was totally free before Forex trading and know i think i am doing some work and learning and earning my part.

I wonder how those above of 2016 are doing these days ?
Trading is addictive. The revelation always seems just around the corner.
There are plenty of scammers out there willing to take money for rubbish courses though.
There should be a thread where those that have done courses could tell of their experiences and warn of
dud courses.

I do trading as a part time thing too. I'm work in a Company otherwise but trading keeps me much happy and motivated. The day is interesting with it.

. I think that everyone can actually achieve success in trading, because there are no difficulties here. Each of us can only count on ourselves and constantly learn and develop so that you can realize yourself and your money can bring you even more money.
Now that is a bit optimistic don't you think ?
You are probably aware that one person's gain is usually another person's loss so we can't all
be successful. It's competative.

Last edited:
After Uni I have done many jobs from sweating on the NSW railways to opal prospecting and back in the UK office work and treasure hunting before getting into trading. It all looked so easy. Just up or down. So I spent countless hours in front of the PC trying this and then that but really not cracking the profitability problem.
So now I am getting the PC to do the leg work using EAs and gardening. Much less stressful.
yeah,,it is excellent to have main income and trading on the side. lately went full time though

Anyone watching the gold and opal hunting programmes on telly ? Really hard going in 40+ degree heat in Western Ozz ?
I now trade from my fav rocking chair - blissful !
I am not going back to opal hunting.