Trading at night EST

tonykosack

7 0
Good evening everyone!

I hope all of you are doing well. I'm new to Forex, but am very interested in Trading. From the research I've done, the only market I can trade is the Forex market due to when I work.

I was hoping someone could help me by letting me know if there is enough volume to trade from 7pm to 10pm EST?

If yes, what pairs would you recommend I focus on?

I know this is a Forex Thread, but I was also wondering if there is enough volume to trade the Futures market from 7pm to 10pm EST as well?

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts & help,

Tony

Predicabo

64 19
Sounds like you’re planning on trading technically and on the shorter timeframes and doing so as a hobby rather than a primary enterprise. It would probably be more helpful for me to suggest you don’t, but unlikely that’s what you want to hear. If you’re determined to press ahead, typically there’s a dead spot between 18:30 and 03:00 UTC where you’d be wasting screen time even on the Asians. You can sometimes start to get a little action from 03:00 onwards, but volume is nothing like the main session and spreads will likely be more expensive if you’re not with a fixed spread broker. If you’ve got a day job and you really want to trade short timeframe, get to bed early and up at 03:00 EST and trade until you go to work. Switching to longer timeframes would enable you to do both.

Do yourself a favour and stay away from Futures until trading has become your day job. Several years after it has become your day job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock