Trading arcade London

tony2806

Hi, I am a recently turned full time trainer. I am looking for a place I can go on a daily basis to trade and discuss trading ideas with other active traders.
Is there any places anyone can recommend in London. I have my own software just need a desk, broadband and other people!
Thanks in advance.....

Firstly if you have your own software you immediately limit your options, most trading rooms use 3rd party software that enables them to use risk management tools. Any trading software needs to feed into 3rd party software that has already written to exchanges, exchanges have many hoops you need to jump through if you want direct connectivity in terms of conformance testing etc.

Hi, I am a recently turned full time trainer. I am looking for a place I can go on a daily basis to trade and discuss trading ideas with other active traders.
Is there any places anyone can recommend in London. I have my own software just need a desk, broadband and other people!
Thanks in advance.....

im looking for the same thing - let me know if anything comes up - I love trading but all the time in isolation is starting to get to me

There's a list of arcades on trade2win, just type it in search. The main ones are Schneider and Futex, but there are dozens of others.