Tradestocksamerica.com - Any Users?

grizzlytrdr

Has anyone subscribed to Tradestocksamerica founded by Mitch King?

After seeing the useful threads on Bottarelli and other subscribing services, I wondered if anyone would know about the services offered by King.

If anyone is a current subscriber, I would like to email with questions.

Thank you!

i just have the same question looks very powerful but there is b.s all around the trading if you have any answer can youy it to me
thanks

I am testing Tradestocksamerica and have only been doing so for about thirty days now. I like Mitch King and his information is as good as stock trading information can be. The problem with trading advisory services is traders expect too much from them. Tradestocksamerica provides good solid information but no service can be used blindly. I take Mitch Kings daily news letter and recommendations but I only trade the recommendations that fit my trading plan. So far he is about 50% accurate which is normal because no one has the holly grail. To answer your question honestly I would recommend Tradestocksamerica as a good advisory and research service if you apply it to your own personal trading plan and trading rules. If you are looking for a service that picks mostly winners that requires little decision on your part I wish you good luck with that. I also wish you the best in your trading. Thanks.

Mitch king is a nice guy, but he said he was going to open a trading room and become transparent and i have not seen this yet, he was talking about this Prior to the Seminars then poof - no trading room - -that's what worries me, like the rest of the training seminars, they like to teach the dummies with PAST DATA - they show you trades you SHOULD HAVE TAKEN - and they show you Trends and Sectors that are hot ! not hard to do, and if your a fast talker you can point out all the winners. So I'm still waiting months latter to see Mitch Kings Live Trading Room, last i heard he was buying all new computers for the trading room and testing the room - that was all BEFORE the Seminar and still no room, so at 2k a pop for the seminar that's profitable - and i have not heard from any REAL traders that are making money with this, i have seen reply posts that look like they are from the company staff, till i see and hear more convincing information i am on the fence with this program ** Please eMail me when the trading room opens.

I would not recommend anyone take any course that involves thousands of dollars in this day and time. There are way too many other ways to obtain the knowledge one needs to trade. As an options trader I am looking for fundamentally sound stocks that move. These are easy to find and you do know need a trading service. The recent action in the markets has exposed a weakness in TradestocksAmerica's service in that they totally missed it. That is not a good sign at all because it puts them in the same category as CNBC. Like I said I am testing Mitch's information on the daily stock up date. So far I have made money with this information but I am not looking for trading advice just a relief from doing tons of research that I am tired of doing. The best life has to offer to you and I wish you absolute success in your trading.

I have not joined but a trading window does appear in the trial. Is this not what he advertised? From some comments above it would appear there is no trading room access?

I am in the same boat, I hate doing research and I have tried a number of these typical courses and suggested trades with little success so far. My own research produces about 3 good ones out of 5 so be prepared for some losses. Risk management and cash control is the key to all of this trading idea.

I have not joined but a trading window does appear in the trial. Is this not what he advertised? From some comments above it would appear there is no trading room access?

I am in the same boat, I hate doing research and I have tried a number of these typical courses and suggested trades with little success so far. My own research produces about 3 good ones out of 5 so be prepared for some losses. Risk management and cash control is the key to all of this trading idea.

I just joined the trading room trial for $1. It was recommended by a guy who reviewed First Hour Trading (as a total scam). One week trial will give me some idea how this daytrading service is.

Caveat Emptor > Let there be NO Question - this is a scam - with ZERO Training after you get in the room, to make matters worse they do not make live calls, "everything is after the fact" they just say they are LOOKING at a stock, then latter will say they got out of the stock and praise themselves ) No ENTRY calls - the guy that does most of the texting in the room JoeyTSA who has the max vocabulary of about fifty words very shady character - Never Once - did anyone come on the mic to speak of anything at all, ( Mitch King - "not even once" came on a mic in the room ) you know there is a scam when the market makes big moves and there is no commentary, its pretty clear no one is paying attention. ** Prepare your credit card for a Charge Back if you join, and ask them about refunds before because they have had many - should also be noted there are less than 20 people in the room and it appears at least several of those are personal friends, do yourself a favor and save your money and valuable time.

Has anyone subscribed to Tradestocksamerica founded by Mitch King?

After seeing the useful threads on Bottarelli and other subscribing services, I wondered if anyone would know about the services offered by King.

If anyone is a current subscriber, I would like to email with questions.

Thank you!
===================================================
(n) This is a Scam of major proportions - Las Vegas Seminars - prizes - the 14.95 lead-in Sucker CD, and what you get is the big ZERO - Mitch King along with his partner - a unknown individual who masquerades as JoeyTSA - is involved with this operation, they have netted 100s of thousands from newbie stock day traders, the website is full of wonderful videos and testimonials, of which are people long gone,(NOTE) I was in the trading room and there were less than 20 people in the room - ZERO going on - NO Calls, they are just looking for trades then AFTER a move they text that the trade was GREAT !! it was a joke, Mitch King never spoke ONCE does very light texting, the moderator in the room Mitch Kings unknown partner JoeyTSA can only write about 5 words at a time, his favorite word is "nice" everything is nice with JoeyTSA - no commentary at all - this is your classic Rip-Off they have been reported to the proper authorities so they are being monitored.

Caveat Emptor > Let there be NO Question - this is a scam - with ZERO Training after you get in the room, to make matters worse they do not make live calls, "everything is after the fact" they just say they are LOOKING at a stock, then latter will say they got out of the stock and praise themselves ) No ENTRY calls - the guy that does most of the texting in the room JoeyTSA who has the max vocabulary of about fifty words very shady character - Never Once - did anyone come on the mic to speak of anything at all, ( Mitch King - "not even once" came on a mic in the room ) you know there is a scam when the market makes big moves and there is no commentary, its pretty clear no one is paying attention. ** Prepare your credit card for a Charge Back if you join, and ask them about refunds before because they have had many - should also be noted there are less than 20 people in the room and it appears at least several of those are personal friends, do yourself a favor and save your money and valuable time.

Mitch king is a nice guy, but he said he was going to open a trading room
tell me it did not take you 3 years to realise this

tell me it did not take you 3 years to realise this

====================================================

HI Malajuti - Its your typical Mr Nice Guy ( Mitch King ) SCAM - you have to have a Front Man - Pitch Man - its a shame so many people got swindled. :mad: