Tradestation real time quotes.

vak64

I am currently running TS 2000i with OnDemandServer which does not support radarscreen. I am looking for a copy of the QuoteMonitor program from older TS versions to set up a real time quote screen. Does anyone know where to find a copy of QuoteMonitor?--Thanks

Quote monitor is included in TS2000i but Radarscreen is not. What is it that you want to do exactly ?

Paul

Sorry to change the subject!!but......

To all Tradestation users
I`m trying to implement a trailing stop as a strategy but am having no luck, can anybody help?
I posted under US Stocks(Trading the Naz/Mr Charts way) but got no replies

I am interested in trying to paste the quotemonitor application into the 2000i setup. OnDemand Server does not support radarscreen but it can support quotemonitor.

Who is your datafeed supplier and what instruments are you wanting to display ?

Paul

franco,

Are you trying to do this for backtesting purposes or live trading ?

Paul

Trader 333
Am trying to do this for live trading,any help will be much appreciated

I am using DTN iq feed for data; US stocks, futures, and forex. The problem is that I can't create a quote board, which I like to use to monitor dynamics.

vak64,

I will pm you.

franco,

I have never tried using it live so I am unable to help sorry.

Paul

Hi Franco,

Do you use TS7 or TS2000i ?
The problem with creating your own Trailing Stop as a strategy is that Strategies are only run at the close of each bar. For example if you have a 15mn BarChart, your custom Trailing Stop will not be recalculated during this intervall but only every 15mn. Can be a little bit damaging for your finances!!! TradeStation proprietary Stops are calculated on a tick by tick basis.

However, if you work with 1mn barChart, such custom Trailing Stop would work. I have an example in EasyLanguage for TS7 which needs the use of 2 functions. If you're interested le me know and I post it to this thread. Also, you can use the Trailing Stop strategies provided by TradeStation (they are in TS7, I gues they are in TS2000i). They are called Dollar Trailing and Percent Trailing.