tradestation 2000i with dtniq

aboz

I have TS 2000i and I am using DTN.IQ for a RT data feed, i tried to get hyperserver to work but i can't seem to figure it out. Please can someome help?

thank you

Alex

Where did you sign up for DTN.IQ ? and can you describe the process you are using to try and get the data and what happens when you do ?

Paul

I signed up at dtniq.com, I am using hyperserver for dtniq feed. When i go to the globalserver and set it up for RT data, i dont see the hyperserver subserver in the dropdown menu, i select hyper feed2000 but no data updates. Thanks for your quick reply!

Alex

1) Make sure you have run the hyperserver setup

2) In Globalserver click on "Tools" and select "Run Setup Wizard"

3) Select Hyperserver and run through the rest of the process

4) Restart Globalsever and you should have "hyperserver" displayed in "Datafeed" box under the "Performance" tab

See how you get on

Paul

i have hyperserver installed,but I don't seee it in the drop down menu, I only see hyperfeed 2000

If you do not see Hyperserver Subserver in the menu when you use the Setup then it is not installed and needs to be re-installed using the Hyperserver setup program.

Paul

I had this problem. Make sure you download "HyperServer Lite for TradeStation 2000i" and not "HyperServer Lite OnDemand" which is also under the DTN section on the HS download page.

BTW, HS is incapable, at least in my experience, of receiving the full 1300 symbols of data the DTN feed is capable of supplying. Many times a day I would get "Access Violation at address xxxxxx in module hyperserver.exe" and "Out of memory" errors, causing me to have to restart Tradestation. I have reduced the number of symbols to around 500 and now it is working fine.

Regards,

Brendan

HyperServer like all other ex Free Tools are discontinued from 2007, we announced it on Feb 2006.
You need to use the comemrcial version for get it working

Roberto
HyperTrader Team