Traders' star rating 1-10 based on actual verified income from trading

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Newbies would like to see trader star rating 1-10 based on verified annual results

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
One more vote bagged. God, this place is slow, slow, slow, such lethargy, I've never seen anything this apathetic - and what's worse is that its about the one thing they all worship - MONEY.

Inquisitor said:
As you keep saying that you are going to visit London then why not come along to the Trade2Win Christmas meet up on December 7th and meet some of those who you seem to enjoy treating like idiots.
Here are the details Christmas 2019

Dear God, its 100s against one and they're still running scared and dig this, Lord ............. the Christmas meeting/party is in their own backyard for which I have to fly hours and hours on an airplane, go thru' jetlag bs - heck, I could get bushwhacked anywhere but I don't give a rat's A, I keep reminding and reminding Inquisitor but he won't follow thru'

Challengesme to a fight and then does not show up for the contest. what a crock!

See REMINDERS in posts #173, 174, 175, 48, 45, 49

My documents are not only ready, they are totally ready. 10 year trading records + tax returns + graph of all earnings per year of jobs even prior to trading and including from age 8 years old.

All ready in a nice black leather folder so soft, sleek and shiny.

Oh and its gets better: when we view trading record documents we will access my accounts online in real time and in the accounts will be every single one of the trades here at T2W and ET - with the exact same Time stamp.

That's my word of Life. And my word of Death? I can take down 100 trading deadbeats per 15 seconds.

Let the show of this thread begin, Inquisitor.

Get your compadres who you so lovingly called idiots to come forth with records likewise and then we can party

Time window is disappearing fast fast fast

If your daddy walks you to school its because he's in the same grade

If you cannot look a fella straight in the eye when asked a serious question, you are hiding something or outright lying

Check this out: Forums

Ask a trader for proof of trading income and you turn on a TERROR so deep it can kill him. Then watch his eyes as they get shifty and you get the feeling that an airplane is flying over your head, so scared he is to look you in the eye from that point on.

That's what we have here at T2W

100% anonymity, nobody knows who you are, you can be anybody you want to be, make loads of trades in hindsight, be a champ in the shadows. But if you put down a real time trade, oh brother you have stuck your neck out for ridicule if wrong as there is no way to cover that up. The Forum date and time stamp reveals all losers and winners and there is never any doubt as to who is the loser and who the winner. The date/time stamp says it all.

That's why nobody does it. Nobody wants to put a real time on their entry, they prefer to keep it vague. They are just too damn scared. Fear of being found out or ridiculed is so huge it can generate terror.

Fibo don't give a fck. He will go up against Goliath every damn time and either get laffed at or will laff all the way to the bank. i.e. Life or Death. I'm here in trading for either one

DATE/Time stamp + trading records in person with online access to accounts as proof is Fibo's way of Life

Case in point:

Fibo's live trade right f***** now, ongoing. Ridicule or laffing my ass off to the bank? Don't know, don't care, its the way its done, its what makes a Man a Man

Yesterday at 10:39 AM
Latest SPY Shorts are now:

SPY short 310.9 STOP 312.7 .......... TP plan is around 304.83 to 302.

Reason to consider TP so soon? Drop might be only a 4th wave which means one more higher high on 1H. But if the drop looks fierce, then I will Let profits run indefinitely

God, do I love it so! The picture of a 3rd wave on 1H roses galore = not even touching the 0-line of Macd. Creme de la creme. Wave Mechanics gets validated how often? Every damn day. Need my turn for 4th wave down now, baby. Give it to me. :):):)

Trade is triggered = underway. :)

Now let the ridicule come if my STOP is taken out. The easy part is if the trade is a winner - I learn nothing. But if its a loser, I have to deal with it like I'm naked in front of everybody - man,. that's a bitch, ridicule can come in heaps and bounds, from all sorts of people mostly fake traders and posers who want to show off to others how they could have done things better - and thereby parasite off of you.

But what they will never take away is this: only the one with kahunas makes it BIG in this business for only he is equipped to take the so-called Warren Buffet BIG SWING when the right opportunity shows up - he's got the balls to pull it off.

Yeah baby, dig it. I don't give a fck.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Now let the ridicule come if my STOP is taken out. The easy part is if the trade is a winner - I learn nothing. But if its a loser, I have to deal with it like I'm naked in front of everybody - man,. that's a bitch, ridicule can come in heaps and bounds, from all sorts of people mostly fake traders and posers who want to show off to others how they could have done things better - and thereby parasite off of you.

But what they will never take away is this: only the one with kahunas makes it BIG in this business for only he is equipped to take the so-called Warren Buffet BIG SWING when the right opportunity shows up - he's got the balls to pull it off.

Yeah baby, dig it. I don't give a fck.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Anybody else here at T2W can do this? Take the heat after a failed trade? If they could, they'd have no problems showing trading records.

Bottomline: on this trade, Fibo got buggered. Is there any way to fudge the results and pretend oh it was just a mistake? No! The date and time stamp is all that's required/

I repeat: Fibo got buggered on this trade and his trading record is now 37/38 instead of 37/37.

Note: there is no f**** way to Photoshop a Forum trade result that has an Entry date/time. But in real life any document can be altered in soooooo many ways. Trade blotters? Not worth the paper or screen they're on. But the forum date and time stamp? = creme de la creme = God's truth.

Fibo goes up against the Archdioceses and wins based on Date/Time stamp. The jury then asked the judge, "is it OK for us to award way more than was originally asked for?"

Behold .................. Rare, rare, rare, have not seen a newbie or pro at T2W do this. A perfect example of real trading as opposed to hindsight trading. See Entry/Exit/TP + Analysis

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Trying something new! NZDCAD

To my simple mind looks like a promising structure- this is a dummy trade.

Why did I take this trade; on the daily we are at a significant resistance level which has been tested 3 times as of today and failed to break. These tests are more clearly visible on the four hourly chart and again on the four hour. We are way way way above the 200EMA.

first things first, STOPLOSS set at 0.85305 this trade gives a 1/1.7R2R. and is set away from the noise of the monthly high.

set pending for SELL SHORT at 0.84895 - this level should hopefully indicate the round number at 0.84900 has been broken and we are heading south. see on the daily the green decending triangle and decending RSI... weaking maybe after an explosive day? will there be some profit taking here?

Daily - notice blue resistance level and green decending trend touch.. but not break!
View attachment 270261
Again, clear to see we have hit a resistance level x 2 green decending and blue horizontal.
View attachment 270262

TAKE PROFIT at 0.84225 - we could potential stay in for touch of rising blue trendline, but this trade would yield 68pips and exceeds my 1/1.5r2r. which is good enough for me. notice the significant previous resistance, I am hoping is now support + + + the magnetic 200EMA.

my pending is set... YIPPEEYIKAY!

Thoughts welcome FIBO & NVP?
View attachment 270263

look for the precise entries, TP & stoploss and analysis. Perfect!

The Duke of London already blows away all old timers at T2W.

Nobody gives a fck about any losses - losses are part of the game

We now have 2 traders who post real time trades.

(y) (y) (y)

Rare, rare, rare continued.

(y) (y) (y)

see post #125

fibo_trader said:
Jesus H Christ, get with the program, barjon

invite me to your place in London OR meet me anywhere in London
Show up with your trading records OR show me on your laptop or phone your history of your trading account over the years
Then we calculate or let your software calculate your win/loss ratio and all other parameters important
POST your willingness to do this right here in this thread - the others will follow - you are the oldest, set an example
No.

---------------------------------------------

Its all coming together EVEN without a meeting to share/compare/look at ....... TRADING RECORDS ....... see thread title. The meeting is still the preferred avenue and will always remain so. Nothing like bold hard print and online within account verification of trading success

Got the next best thing though. After
goading I finally got someone to post his best trade for me to see. Now mind you, it is obvious that the trade offered is the best or the only one but even if not the only one, is defo the best foot forward shown.

Behold that trade here ........................

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/hubble-bubble-toil-and-trouble.226786/

Conclusion:

The trader in question is exactly the type shown on daytrading forums and articles ever since the dot-com era. The trade shown is a profitable trade, so far so good. But the level of TRADING is sooooo low as to thoroughly defeat the major reason we all got into this game in the first place = make a lot of money, get rich, be financially free, no job needed, totally self-sufficient, travel the world capability.

None of this is likely trading the way of this trader. The trader is a small time trader who like he could not escape from his regular daytime job will never escape from TRADING FAMINE.

:) :) :)
Your Honor, good progress now in this thread.

Stuff that might help .................. standards in the United States are going to be much higher than the United Kingdom but by adding an automatic factor I can bring it to a level playing field for this particular reference point .............

Applies to a trader with family (wife, 2 kids) ................. for single guys the bar is considerably lower

Anything less than $300k/year nett after tax trading income is not in line with our lofty goal of "why trading?"
To really the first rung of freedom the figure is minimum. $600k/yr. nett after tax

Once you've got a foothold on the first rung of Freedom, it progresses from there in exponential bounds.

There is a level which currently sits at $1 mil./yr nett after tax that totally takes you so far out of the realm of "thinking about expenses" that it is akin to another planet. Freedom level is stupendous.

Everything above $1.5 mil/yr nett after tax is rubbing against the Law of Diminishing Returns if additional TIME/RISK are thrown into the equation.

Therefore, place STOP at $1.5 mil nett after tax trading income per year

Are you on your final warning yet? Juss wondered!

Things have taken a turn for the surreal now, Violet. When I did give f*** the threats poured in but nowadays I don't give a f*** and the threats have stopped.

Violet, do you think this might have something to do with the Law of Reach and Withdraw?

As you keep saying that you are going to visit London then why not come along to the Trade2Win Christmas meet up on December 7th and meet some of those who you seem to enjoy treating like idiots.
Here are the details Christmas 2019

12 times you were reminded in 2019 to put some fire under your bum and the bums of the 30 and agree to our meetup conditions. After you challenged me to the duel and I said yes, you ran away and never came back.

2020? You have loads of time.

Considering you were the first person to address me at T2W back in early May 2019 ..................................

Things have taken a turn for the surreal now, Violet. When I did give f*** the threats poured in but nowadays I don't give a f*** and the threats have stopped.

Violet, do you think this might have something to do with the Law of Reach and Withdraw?

I think they have you exactly where they want you, in a kind of no girls land, isolated, alone and no prospect of the cavalry turning up to save your a55. Either that or in the monkey cage as a curiosity for the membership to observe. Or maybe it's the Victorian asylum angle where visitors flocked for an entertaining day out. According to Rambo, thread visitor numbers are up, so maybe it is the latter.

I think they have you exactly where they want you, in a kind of no girls land, isolated, alone and no prospect of the cavalry turning up to save your a55. Either that or in the monkey cage as a curiosity for the membership to observe. Or maybe it's the Victorian asylum angle where visitors flocked for an entertaining day out. According to Rambo, thread visitor numbers are up, so maybe it is the latter.

Thread visitor numbers are up. Everywhere I go, the TRADING threads are surpassed by even a mere FEEDBACK (considered boring) thread. At ET or anywhere in Life. They come to see Joe operate. This place is kinda small but it follows the same Laws of Physics.

Its always been like this, Violet. They come to get a load of Joe. :) And as in real Life, the more they say they hate me, the more they are addicted to me. Like you. You just can't get enough of Joe. You've had me on Ignore for months but broken your vows 3 times per week every week. Joe blows your mind to smithereens. You just cannot fathom someone of such depth. 1000 Brits and you cannot take out this one American. That's what it boils down to.

God, do I love it so!